Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you pay to take a girl's virginity? How much?

last reply
43 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. Already got a couple for free when I was younger. I've had my fill.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
$2.50... max $3.00 if you include a tip
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Only an antisocial shut in, with zero game would actually pay for sex. I'd buy dinner if you want to count that.....
Lurker
0 likes
I cannot think of anything worse. Paying for sex is bad enough, but virginity loss is a special occasion and it is borderline abusive to sully it like that!
Lurker
0 likes
I'd rather have sex for free with a woman who knows what she's doing

however,

I might take money from a virgin girl, if she wants some lessons! on how to please a man!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No! Never! But I would offer her a gift she would never forget. If you want to read a true story about how this happened, with my neighbor, a virgin until nineteen, you can read my story Girl Gets a Bath:

lushstories.com/stories/first-time/girl-gets-a-bath.aspx

Believe the story or not, it's all the same to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
first time is perfect..... but no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. I would not pay for sex at all but to pay for virgin sex is right daft.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never had a virgin and not going to pay for one. Besides, I didn't think there are virgins past the legal age of consent anymore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don't waste my money to get a girl i wouldn't enjoy because she is first timer and i don't want to be like a teacher and she is my student
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
HELL YEAH I WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by funtimemark
HELL YEAH I WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much would you pay?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh come on people, the only reason you would pay for a girl's virginity (other than that you're getting laid) is that the first time is special. It's meaningful giving yourself to someone for the first time. It's about love and trust, or at least it should be.
There is nothing else about it that would be worth paying for since most of you apparently think that virgins are bad in the sack. (I honestly don't know but I trust you guys there)
Now – food for thought: How special would it really be if said girl was whoring herself out?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i love this - you guys are talking about a girls virginity like its a commodity - they should sell it at Toys R us or something. just to remind you all, there's a person attached to that vagina - might want to remember that.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well this is not something to be "paid for" but rather to be cherished. If you are fortunate enough to share the first time with a young woman you should treasure it and revel in the intimacy of this very special bond you have created. You should be "paying her" with love, affection, reassurance and lots and lots of TLC. The last thing a young woman needs for her first experience of making love is rough handling, awkward emotional remoteness and a handful of cash. Just my two cents, but then I'm a romantic at heart.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i love this - you guys are talking about a girls virginity like its a commodity - they should sell it at Toys R us or something. just to remind you all, there's a person attached to that vagina - might want to remember that.

im just waiting for funtimemark to come tell me how much emotionally damaging a young girl is worth to him...
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Sprite, you know how much I adore you, but I think you missed the beginning of this thread. At it's inception, it was about young girls auctioning off their virginity, so the question, I guess, is whether the vagina in question realizes that there's a person attached to it or if it's just auctioning itself off on ebay while on vacation. ;)

So, as I read it, the question is "some young women have commodotized and are auctioning off their virginities. How much would you pay for it?" The answer has pretty unanimously been "I wouldn't pay for it". Remember, this is Lush, where the men will generally hump anything that doesn't run fast enough so that's a pretty strong statement. Maybe they're taking some degree of offense at the commoditization of their penis as a virginity removal device as well.

It'd be sad if a guy tried that, wouldn't it?
Lurker
0 likes
No. Never!
Lurker
0 likes
Never! No!