Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you meet up with a girl from this site?

last reply
328 replies
28.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gillianleeeza

What makes you think that, lol. We have promised to behave when we get together. Haha, I did try to say it with a straight face.

She and I will get together eventually.

Gill!!!!!! Fact check: I know better. But I would love to be right and let you two just have free license. This world so needs you two to get together!!!!
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Gillianleeeza

What makes you think that, lol. We have promised to behave when we get together. Haha, I did try to say it with a straight face.

She and I will get together eventually.

How dare he mention Homeland Security! Crap. Now we'll have to drive
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme

Gill!!!!!! Fact check: I know better. But I would love to be right and let you two just have free license. This world so needs you two to get together!!!!

I love quoting quoters. PS. Please don't mention Homeland Security. We'll be up all night conspiring things...well...that shouldn't be conspired
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes , Certainly !!! Some of my Dearest friends are my Lush Story friends whom I would love to meet and know !!!
Lush Story friendships are about far more than sex ; yes , our sexual side opens the door to much more .
People who bother to write a full profile find friendships of kindred spirits , people who have similar interests and tastes .
I have special Lush ladyfriends whom I truly Love and long to meet !!!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Already have... And would again...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

I love quoting quoters. PS. Please don't mention Homeland Security. We'll be up all night conspiring things...well...that shouldn't be conspired

Hey Lady Glitters! I mean the world is too damned serious right now! WE NEED SOME FUN TO HEAL THE WOUNDS, AND WHO IS BETTER THAN
YOU TWO BLOWING THE LID OFF???? I GUESS WE COULD CALL WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS IS
THE GLITTERING GILLIES!!!!!!!!!
Troublemaker
0 likes
only if she likes elephants
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would given that special person
Lurker
0 likes
I would under the right circumstances. If we chatted long enough to know a little about each other...and knew what each of us expected...then why not...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and under right circumstances and couple gotten to know well
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Lurker
0 likes
yes I have 2-3 special friends, I have invited them too
Lurker
0 likes
I once said sure why not, then I slide absolutely not. Now that I have met my babygirl, hell yes in a heartbeat. Jump on my scooter and head her way like one of my favorite movies. Dumb and dumber. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes if one of the people I know fairly well from here
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would meet some one I had become close to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure as hell have.

She knows who she is, and most importantly, what we're still both capable of performing.

I have no reason to doubt why she smiles all the time and why she licks her lips all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One or two select users, yes, of course
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think there is one I would like to meet but for a platonic friendship only . I am married after all and very happy with my choice.
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
I have meet up with a few already. There are many lovely ladies here that I would love to meet in person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I was looking for another lady I would. I would like to know upfront that she is a sexually liberated woman, a woman who has full ownership of her sexuality.
Whistling on my journey
0 likes
Yes I would and have

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/party-dreams

Jane's Need

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/janes-need

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Absolutely
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes...why would you not?
0 likes
Depends on the woman. If she speaks fluent Italian, cooks a good pasta and can tell the difference between Michael Angelo and Michael Jordan. Yes of course.
Lurker
0 likes
maybe for a hand job or tit job. Otherwise, the 10 foot pole thing comes to mind.