Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you lick her pussy after you came in?

last reply
1.2k replies
196k views
9 watchers
24 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
Would you kiss her after she swallowed your cum?

I would, I don't see there any problem smile
Lurker
Always love to. Sometimes it's too sensitive for her though...
Lurker
i would definately kiss her after i have cum in her mouth. about eating her out . i dunno. it might depend on how much is there.
Active Ink Slinger
naturally i am in love with my wife's pussy so what about my cum in her , i love licking my cum from her pussy , you should try it , you will never forget i gaurantee that and you might be invited if you like and will be welcomed by her
Lurker
Getting dirty when you are having sex makes it intimate.

If it pleases both then YES .....
Lurker
Absobloodylutely!!! Love it and my wife loves me doing it. Always kiss her after she swallows so why not after I've cum inside her.
Rookie Scribe
Definitely! I love it when she sits on my face when we finish off in reverse cowboy position. :-)
Lurker
hell yeah, i love to lick it out and then kiss it into her mouth
Active Ink Slinger
can i just interject that the past tense of cum is came rather than cummed? just sayin...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
For sure if she can do it why not show her you can do it. That way you show her you care and love her.fMB460XwPmUQIGEi
Active Ink Slinger
Not only would I, but id Love to !
Active Ink Slinger
mmmmmmm yes....
Constant Gardener
Quote by littlemissbitch
can i just interject that the past tense of cum is came rather than cummed? just sayin...

I throw a flag.

Can we get an ex-spurts ruling on this?

Cum
Cummed
Come upon
Came
Cumming

I mean - what the hell?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
My partner loves oral before and after, her strongest orgasm occurs normaly after a good fuck, I realy enjoy sucking on her engorged clit, and licking her dry to say. I have tasted my own cum many times and I have no problems with it. And as long as she enjoys it, thats all that matters.
Rookie Scribe
dam right i would...it adds to the excitement of it and hey...after all it is my cum
Active Ink Slinger
Any and every chance I get! I especially like to suck as much of us out of her as I can, then give her a long, slow , deep kiss,
Active Ink Slinger
Love to but she won't let me sad
Lurker
Oh yes I love to lick my cum off her body and feel how wet she gets mixed with my cum. Gettting it all over my own face and sharing a sexy kiss. Dan66 maybe we could mix our cum in my wife's pussy and lick it out sharing kisses with her.
Active Ink Slinger
I always kiss my wife on the lips after I have cum in her mouth, I wouldnt have a problem going down and licking her pussy after cumming in it, dont see any problem there.
Lurker
Always! and kissing, and sharing, after! MMMMnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by WellMadeMale

I throw a flag.

Can we get an ex-spurts ruling on this?

Cum
Cummed
Come upon
Came
Cumming

I mean - what the hell?

well the OP changed it so i think that makes me right ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I do and if I get a blow job I also want to taste it on her/his lips also
Rookie Scribe
Yes i do even if soemone else fills full of cum
Candy Connoisseur
would depend on her. If she wanted me to and it was a turn on for her, I would do it.
Active Ink Slinger
Of course whenever I can..... I also love to lick my cum of her tits when I've cum on them.
Every guy should give it a go.
Active Ink Slinger
My SO kisses me after he cums and goes down on me after he cums in me oral is usually the only way I get off and he knows how much I love for him to go down on me afterwards so we are both very happy with it
Active Ink Slinger
Oh hell yes...
Lurker
i've kissed after cumming in her mouth... and licked pussy after I've cum inside her
Active Ink Slinger
Absolutely. It makes things so more intimate!