Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you lick her pussy after you came in?

last reply
1.2k replies
196k views
9 watchers
24 likes
Rookie Scribe

Absolutely!! I love it when she sits on and rides my face after I've cum in her, so fucking hot!!

Rookie Scribe

Yes, I would and have. I like to know what we taste like together. She likes me to taste myself and I like her to do the same.

Rookie Scribe

You bet. I would kiss her after I came in her mouth, and I have gone down on a lover after I came in her pussy to help her cum.

Active Ink Slinger

I have, but only because she wanted to sit on my face to do it.

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by Diduknowme

Yes!

Then please join the group Oral after intercourse.

Have literally ALWAYS wanted to do this but always physic myself out once I’m spent.

Have done both kiss and lick her pussy after cumming. Would not do it if another guys cum

Advanced Wordsmith

Yes I would and have done so. Can not expect your partner to let you cum in her mouth if you are not willing to taste a little yourself.

Active Ink Slinger

Absolutely!! I find it very hot to eat my cum out of a girl I just fucked! We usually end up making out and playing with my cum together! So hot!

Active Ink Slinger

Of course! I’d lick another guys cum out of a pussy

Active Ink Slinger

Yes, but I prefer to eat her after another guy cums in her

Advanced Wordsmith

I love eating her creampies whether it is mine or another man

Advanced Wordsmith

I do. Why not?

Active Ink Slinger

Wouldn't when I was younger, then had a MMF threesome. The taste on the lips after one of them cleaned the other pussy after I had filled it was so intoxicating that I haven't had a problem since. I guess I was kind of an ass before as I always wanted her to clean my cock after fucking.

Active Ink Slinger

Of course, she deserves the best

colin123

I find it so good, my wife loves it too.

Rookie Scribe

For sure! I don't do it every time, but judge the mood and if I think it benefits, I go for it.

Active Ink Slinger

The first time my wife let me cum in her mouth, she spat some of my cum into my mouth. The next night she sat on my face after I shot my load into her. I preferred the second night as I could also taste her juices.