Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you let your wife or gf have sex with another man if she demands or asks?

last reply
117 replies
13.2k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's what she does!! Happy wife, happy life! smile
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
I find the idea very arousing, as a concept, and have written a number of stories with that general theme, but I'm afraid that I'd find the reality to be much less so. I suspect that normal human emotions of jealousy, guilt, and insecurity would take over. Perhaps an MMF threesome (something we dabbled with many years ago) might be fun to explore further, but beyond that, not likely. In any event, it's not going to happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and it happens often, we attend swing clubs weekly. brandie never demands anything, unless she wants to be flogged. I'm not talking about demanding to be flogged, I'm talking about being flogged for demanding anything.

I dress her like the slut she is, then offer her to strangers at the club. If she sees someone at the club that gets her juices flowing a little more than they already are, and asks me to interview him, I would do that for her. If he is agreeable to our requirements, I will offer her to him.

brandie lied to me about being a virgin when we were dating. She knew I was not interested in dating a woman that had had sex with others. I married her believing we had given each other our virginities. The following year I found out she had lied about being a virgin. We were attending her annual alumni dance at her high school. I was peeing in a stall in the restroom when I over heard Teach, her first Master, talking to the janitor about the time the janitor caught her and Teach fucking in the teachers lounge in the balcony of their auditorium. She wore the same dress to the dance that she was not wearing when the janitor caught them fucking. I almost left her over it. I got very furious about it, but at the same time it turned me on like nothing had ever done before. My dick got so hard I had to lean forward to keep from peeing on the wall.

I was on leave from the Air Force and the one day trip back to base turned into two. I had confronted her about what I over heard and she confessed. So right after we left New Orleans I made her change into a mini skirt, halter top, and CFMS heels. I had her tell me about all her other boyfriends. This was a huge turn on for both of us and we got off the interstate quite a few times to fuck. She was also flashing the truckers. Her first four boyfriends was fairly normal. Then she started dating Teach, one of her teachers, on her seventeenth birthday. He was over eight years older than her. Not too long after they started dating she became his submissive. Then he took her to a weekend party that turned out to be a big orgy. She willingly gang banged all the guys in his biker gang plus some older guys. One owned the property where the party was held and he brought some of his friends. They were in their fifties and sixties.

As Paul would say, if you want to, "Know the rest of the story" read NOLAHotGal's "My First Gang Bang and Golden Shower" Parts 1 and 2,

NG504
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, love a cream pie with a new flavor
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If she enquirers or demands , the chance are she already has been there done that. At this point you have to assume she has made up her mind that regardless of your response. You can be happy that she is happy or let it east you up inside. Maybe it is time you asked her the same question. You never know...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
only if I direct,watch and join in. I pick guy she fucks. Would need hung young guy who can fuck her multiple times and for very long time. So hell yes would love to her fucked hard and cum like hot slut screaming for more cock.Hell getting hard typing it and going to have to take care of that.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when she has sex with anotber man or men.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
of course, she knows she doesnt have to ask, I would never expect to be consulted ??
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Let? She doesn't demand and she doesn't ask, she "tells" me her intentions and I say "YES DEAR", not to agree but to let her know I understand.
That's the way it is in this matriarchy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My wife does not need to ask permission to fuck with other men. She knows I love seeing her fucked all the time
Let your smile change the world, but do not let the world change your smile ...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chances are that you might as well agree , she's gonna do it anyway
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Chances are that you might as well agree , she's gonna do it anyway

I wouldn't be around when she got back. Hell, I wouldn't be around if I even thought for a minute that she was.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Our marriage certificate is not a pinkslip of ownership. "Letting" her infers she is not her own person. I believe if she wanted something in that nature she would discuss it with me as my partner in life. The fantasy of most things doesn't live up to the reality of the situation most of the time.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Initially, my boyfriend suggested I have sex with other guys because I was already having sex with other girls, so I did. But I always ask him if he's okay with this or that guy fucking me before I do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bethany, you have to be the hottest woman on the planet. Well, after my wife you are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you mean my female partner in our group - we have no inhibitions about having sex with any one of us male or female.
I would have a problem with the "DEMANDING" bit if it were me. It would have to be by mutual consent as far as I am concerned.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, wives deserve the right to fuck who they wish
Lurker
0 likes
She hinted; we talked it over; and she had sex with several men over a three or four month period. That satisfied her, and she hasn't done it again over the past 20 years or so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My Mrs knows she doesn't need to ask, i'm fine with her going with other guys or girls.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I absolutely would. I have caught her sending pics and flirtatious texts with men in the past. I used to be jealous before we were married, But when she told me that sometimes I masturbated to her when she took her clothes off her hand on camera, took it out a jerked off right in front of her and told her to go into the details.

I also saw a message to her that she looked hot today, and she responded "if you think that is hot look at what I have on underneath and sent a pic of her in her underwear.

I told her that she wanted to have sex with these guys that I would be more than OK with it. She told me that she couldn't go that far. I really wish that she would.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, preferably with me watching, even though it would be unlikely to be reciprocal. 🥴

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Absolutely I would. I love to share her with people that we can trust. Nothing more erotic than your wife getting pleasured.

0 likes

Absolutely and I do it all the time and have since 1983!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes I would. It would be very hot!