Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you let your GF/Wife/Current partner bite u during intercourse?

last reply
57 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh gods yes! Please with sugar on top!!!!
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. Yeah see this is sorta why I started this thread. Like minded people. I've been bit, scratched, clawed, etc during intercourse. Oddly enough that just turns me on more and I get the desire to fuck her harder and faster. Its like the more she bites the hornier I get.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Lol. Yeah see this is sorta why I started this thread. Like minded people. I've been bit, scratched, clawed, etc during intercourse. Oddly enough that just turns me on more and I get the desire to fuck her harder and faster. Its like the more she bites the hornier I get.

Alrighty...but does your glock go off every time she bites, chews, nibbles or scrapes her teeth across your flesh? Fess up, Beck.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. oh man it sure does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmm I bite my lip or inner upper arm sometimes when I about to cum
I love gently & softly biting on a guys hip bones...
but I've never bitten my partner during sex... maybe I'll try it next time ;)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
You have to know how to bite, without leaving a real mark - that goes for both guys and girls.

I love a little well-timed bite, both giving and receiving... nothing excessive though. I had one guy that used to bite me a lot... it was hot in the moment, but then I'd end up with marks and bruises for a week or two, which was always annoying in terms of trying to hide them later.
Lurker
0 likes
Um...yeah. That can be a problem. I like love nibbles and the occasionally harder bite but leaving a mark hurts.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
mmm... she likes to bite, and yes, i let her.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Lol. Yeah. I have/had an on and off again relationship with a young woman who loved to bite and one time she actually bit me harder enough to draw a little blood. A love nibble drives me crazy but a 'vampire bite' hurts. Ofcourse she was sorry she bit me so hard so I forgave her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be a rather poor session if he did not in my humble opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes, a good bite really gets things going. Nipples especially .....
Lurker
0 likes
Roflmfao. Yeah I would be disapointed too if she didn't bite a little.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You gotta know when to do it, the timing heightens the moment for both! Gently in one area and a bit harder in another!
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by spearone
You gotta know when to do it, the timing heightens the moment for both! Gently in one area and a bit harder in another!

Yeah. I mean if she bites my shoulder she can bite the shit out of it. My my inner thigh or sometimes my glock then that has to be softer.
Lurker
0 likes
I’ll let her bite my lower lip gently.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nibble, a tug, a bite...all good...
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, biting is great especially at the right time!
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
absolutely..its a sign of passion and desire. Who would not want that??
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely, I love it.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
"let" her? Hmmm, I don't remember her asking permission, she just latches on. It's varies between a reward for doing something very right and the cost of having her as my lover. When she bites really hard, it definitely takes me out of the moment though so there's definitely a line somewhere. There are times when I can almost imagine how the male mantis feels, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ohh yes.. she definitely bites me during the course along with some scratching and i love it too. I guess its the vamp side of her.. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rugbyflyhalf
I like biting... some scratching with nails is erotic too

Ditto.

Biting and scratching sends me to new heights. Bruises and welts are fine,
as someone mentioned, but I don't want blood drawn either.
Are you truly awake?
Lurker
0 likes
yes i let my g/f bite during sex. she tends to bite my shoulder and it lets e know i am doing a good job. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let her do it? Take something away from it if it is discussed. Get turned on if she did, our of the blue, of her own passion and volition, and no feeling that she did it because I asked or suggested it? Heck yes!
Lurker
0 likes
I like biting!