Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WOuld you let wife sleep with another guy she knows who has openly expressed interest for discreet fun

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So.... how discreet is it if no one has done anything and you already know about it? Any clues..... like are you in an open relationship?.....
Does your wife sleep with (not sexually so...) with others, often?
Are you sharing the bed??
Why on earth would there be a need for them to share a bed if sex isn't on the agenda?

She's your wife... not your young sister asking parents if a friend can sleep over..... or is she?
Guess you could give a getting together party, pick up lab at the restaurant and drop them off at a motel, if it's bothersome to you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
discreet as in he would like some fun with her, but he is married too. he came on to her and she says its obvious.
yeah when i said sleep with, i meant bed, but won't be any sleeping.
since i posted it we have talked and they have had a few texts after she replied to his. he wants to say hi at some point, sowe are mulling it over
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back when I was in the swinger thing was ok with the gf doing this. The basis of the relationships was I was free to do the same. Not really a restriction, but we did agree to inform each other on these outside trysts. I expect if any of my current casual lady friends turned into a more solid relationship I'd have the same thing. Free to play with others & no dishonesty about it.
0 likes
So...your wife wants to fuck up two marriages, yours (you definitely are on the fence, or you wouldn't be asking the question) and the marriage of the guy she wants to have an affair with? Nice.

One, it's not discreet if the guy "came on to her" and your wife described the flirting as "obvious". So that's out the door. Two, his wife, if she doesn't know already, will find out; it's not an "if", it's a "when", and given that this other guy engages in open, flagrant flirting with women, he's probably done this to his wife before. Which brings us to three, which is, how does she (your wife) plan on protecting herself and you from diseases? Guys can carry a host of seriously unpleasant STD's without displaying symptoms.

My suggestion is marriage counselling. Women don't generally go out looking for a piece on the side, for one, and for two, we definitely don't cheerily tell our husbands/boyfriends/significant others about the potential piece on the side unless we're trying to send a message. Find out what the message is, and let the marriage counsellor help you find a solution that doesn't involve fucking up two marriages.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as she gave me all of the details.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as she gave me all of the details.