Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you carry on till you shot your load.

last reply
51 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I would finish and yes, I would make sure that she was satisfied as well and if I really liked it I would do it again.
Erotica is writing that is intended to arouse and excite sexual feelings and desires in the writer. We read erotica to get turned-on, to get hot and bothered, to get hard and wet. Admit it. Enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you kidding if I am about to blow my load it is going to happen female/male/shemale or transgender. if that new found cock needs to be taken care of it should be
0 likes
I will say that I would have to be way too drunk to even think about nailing some hottie, before I could be put in a situation like that. I'm just not a slam, bam kind of guy.

But I am a liberal thinking guy, and one of the best non-sex nights I had was in New Orleans at a CD club, every entertainer was amazing and many were quite beautiful. Their dressing room doubled for the mens room, and I loved kidding back and forth with them but still > They had theirs and I had mine; but never the twain shall meet.

But if it ever did happen, I think I would lose my interest quick enough, that I just couldn't finish.
Lurker
0 likes
Druink or not I would be out of there.
Lurker
0 likes
My Fiancé says:
I'd probably let her suck my cock and then fuck her ass and come, and then try to get them off by a blowjob biggrin
xx
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Doesn't the name "Miriam" ring a bell?? Maybe not everyone saw this show. Google it. The ending was the surprise.

Me, no thanks. Even if I did or didnt know the girl, Im touching that pussy in some way before anything else, so I would find out soon enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bi or gay sex, can be very hot, even without the liquor; add in a male who looks and dresses like an erotic female and it becomes even hotter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I would finish! And if she needed to be finished I would do that too. Handjob, blowjob, maybe even let her bend me over! Getting hard thinking about it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There ain't no brakes on my cock. Of course I'd blow a load.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it would probably get me even hotter I really love shemales best of both worlds to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Keep on pumping......they all need love xxxxxx. Anyone remember Bugis Street Singapore !
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
0 likes
Ah, the Crying Game scenario. Hard to say, but I do like cock so I'd be startled but could and probably would go on. In fact, it would be nice to know ahead of time since it's a sexual experience that I'm open to and interested in.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by emersonbosworth
There ain't no brakes on my cock. Of course I'd blow a load.

Thank you, sir, for your very blunt and direct answer. I laughed a lot at your frankness.

As to the original question, I honestly cannot see that happening in reality without stronger things than alcohol in my system. Sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Marinepilot

Thank you, sir, for your very blunt and direct answer. I laughed a lot at your frankness.

As to the original question, I honestly cannot see that happening in reality without stronger things than alcohol in my system. Sorry.

I totally agree with you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This reminds me of a joke Billy Conelly told about the catholic form of contraception, the withdrawl method. The Church banned the use any form of comtraception and said at the moment of ejaculaion the man should withdraw. To which he said at that moment a team of wild horses tied to his ass couldn't get him to pull out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
By all means yes!
Lurker
0 likes
Not only would I carry on till I came, but I'd probably have to blow her, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I would finish. Why not? Would help her finish off too!!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with everyone else, there is no way that you would not slide your hand up her skirt or down her pants and find a cock. With that being said, if she was really hot I would probably get really turned on and want to suck her cock. I am not sure what else would happen but I am sure my cock would be hard?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
that probably be the point at which I'd blow my load in her and start thinking about what we could do next!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would finish, roll her over, and suck her
Lurker
0 likes
I'd split his/her ass wide open!