Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife/girlfriend confesses she may be bisexual?

last reply
38 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
We met at a nightclub that catered to the lifestyle. I took her to my apartment and we literally screwed the weekend away. Sunday morning we finally began to open up. Due to where we had just met, I was like, "Are you?' She asked me the same. At this point, we weren't even boyfriend/girlfriend, so it really didn't matter. It was instantly in the full, blown open air between us. This was in the fall. We married the following spring. After a year or so of marriage, we began to experiment with it. She really wanted to have sex with a woman. We were able to make that happen. Later on, I met a guy and we had a relationship until he had to move away for work. As we progressed, more opportunities came our way. She had coworkers, I had buddies. It was always ok for the other to seek play with another partner while one spouse was with their same sex lover. Eventually, I began to meet women that I would meet while she was out with her other s/o. She was ok with it. We began to swing, swap, even played in orgies. Most of the time, everything went smooth. There were times when drama got in the way and we would half to break it off with a lover or another couple. We took good enough care of each other sexually that we could do without other lovers if it was getting to be too much trouble.
Active Ink Slinger
Can i watch?

They are usually prepared for that. Could go either way.

Can i pick them out for you?

Dont do that.. definitely dont do this.
Active Ink Slinger
I would support and encourage her but currently, she has no interest... I am hoping that changes :-)
Active Ink Slinger
I was on a date with my beautiful blonde wife before we were married and we drove past a strip club. She asked me what they like so I pulled into the parking lot and told her she needed to find out for herself. She was shy about going in but curiosity got the better of her.
I could tell she was really enjoying one of the dancers (a beautiful curvaceous redhead) so I bought her a lap dance. I thought she would object but no she sat down in the chair breathing hard and with wide eyes and didn't say a word. By the end of the song she was squirming in her chair and panting. The dancer told us we were a really hot couple offered to meet us later (for a price). My shy girlfriend and soon to be wife looked at me and said said, "Well?" I told her sorry but I never pay for it. Maybe I should have made an exception this one time. Both of the women looked disappointed.
I took my sweet love home and she fucked me like there was no tomorrow. Needless to say we more adventure in the future.
Active Ink Slinger
CHA-CHING!? Better than the lottery. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
So what, 98% of guys played with another guy in their early teens. Guys are just too hung up to admit it. If she has a gal she wants to get with you show help her set it up anyway you can help. My wifes first was with a woman we both knew and my part was to keep her husband away so the ladies could have a few hours together. Wife told me all about it later. and we were both happy that it had happen.
Living bi-cariously through Lush
That'd be awesome. I'd encourage her to pursue it. Not only for her own growth and because it's sexy as hell in itself, but also for the selfish reason that it would give me a license to explore my own bisexual side. Win-win!

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
It is not something that we have ever discussed, when we join a UK swingers site we initially put that she was straight but over time there were enough encounters that made us change it to bi-curious and then for a brief period we changed it to full on Bisexual as some friends said that there was no way she could continue to class herself as bi-curious. The trouble was that in the swinging world if you say you are bisexual it seems to come with the expectation from other woman that you will meet and play with any female who offers themselves and this is not the case.
Active Ink Slinger
My wife just recently admitted this after much coaxing and wine she told me her fantasy of a three way with another woman, her fantasy is not to have me be with the other woman but to have me and the other woman doing things to her and her able to do things to the other woman. I told her that was hot!