Why did he cum so fast?

last reply
56 replies
12.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One thing I would suggest if it becomes a normal occurrence. Suck him off and get him to cum. Then let him give you an orgasm from his tongue. By the time you cum he should be hard and ready for 30 mins of hard stroking.
0 likes
Good point. Although some women (myself and my girlfriend included) often cum very quickly.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Story Verifier
0 likes
I think bobsadventures2013 has it the best. That is exactly what I have practiced since I was 11 when a "Baby Sitter" taught me what pleasing a woman was all about. She was 16 and it was my first orgasm, but that is all I've wanted since. Please her first because she almost always takes longer, then me. I do find that I get a LOT more and different sex when I do that. She's pretty relaxed and will offer to do almost anything to me if I've done my part well. I always let her decide because that turns me on even more. I learned to control it, but, now and again, I would go off like a sky rocket in seconds if the excitement level was very high. Usually she loved it and we'd laugh then I'd have no problem going until she called a stop.

I've always liked older women too, but I'm 71 now and pretty much older ones are out. I did have a marvelous time for about a year when I was 27 with a woman who was twice my age. A crazy Italian who would wring me out like a wet rag. She taught me how to delay myself until she was satisfied. That could take an hour or more and if I wanted to finish it "In" her I had to learn to delay because she'd just get up and say, "looks like we're both done.", and go make coffee or whatever. Hell, I'd probably have married her. She'd be 98 now and I've often wondered what happened to her after we stopped. Her and my mother were quite good friends and I think she just got embarrassed about it. Never found out for sure though.

I did wind up marrying a woman 5 years older than me with 4 kids (who all became mine) and I've adored her for 43 years now. I still do, but she is mostly "going Away" now and can't even remember me asking her to marry me. Very sad.

So, the moral of the story:

Guys, take your time to please her because it's a great deal better than, "Wham, Bam, Thank You Mam.", for both of you. You get so much more out of it in the long term.

Gals, don't be upset and assume the worst just because he can't hold it off any longer. If he loves you he'll keep trying until you're satisfied. If he just rolls over and goes to sleep he has an ego problem so find someone who cares more for you than himself.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
it must be his first time ... or it must be his first time with a hot girl ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I guess it's the same reason women can come fast when they get oral or any other pleasure. Sometimes people are just so turned on they can't help themselves. It also helps if the person giving them pleasure is good at it, as you say you are. Now, I'd be pleased if I could make a guy come fast, because I know I did the job well, but also sad, because I love sucking cock. Hopefully he can withstand still getting it sucked on even after he came.

Totally the best answer.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The guy sounds genuinely regretful that he didn't make you come and rates you highly in the oral sex stakes. If you have great technique, maybe you need to tease a little more and work up to your best technique when you think he should come. The tease aspect also makes for a more intense orgasm. I'm sure you as a female are aware of that. I have a girlfriend who loves the build up to her own orgasm as it's so pleasurable and she does try to stop herself coming too quickly. I am a firm believer that foreplay is often rushed and underrated. In sex and the ultimate climax, the pleasure is in the getting there, like any journey I guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry......no excure for leaving you hanging. He should have finished you off by mouth or kept you going till he was hard again. You need to maybe teach him some sexual manners. Giving him the benefit of the doubt the first time is ok but walking out on a good woman is just wrong.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by OlderGent114
You need to maybe teach him some sexual manners. Giving him the benefit of the doubt the first time is ok but walking out on a good woman is just wrong.

Exactly! Sexual manners.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HollyWould
After he came I could tell he felt bad. I asked if he usually cums that fast and he said that he usually doesn't at all and was surprised. He said he felt like it was because he hasn't fucked any one in awhile and that he was extremely nervous to fuck me because he likes me a lot and has for awhile.

Also, right after he left my house he texted me, "You suck dick amazingly. I want to eat you out next time first."

Put a cockring/strap on him, make sure it's snug/tight. That should help, if he cums too quickly he'll still have a boner and be so pleased he'll go for seconds right away. Problem solved! If that doesn't work look for a Mo Farrah instead of a Usain Bolt. Lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What I find surprising is at that age....I would cum and stay hard and keep sliding in until I had a second which was 30 or more minutes later. Do I miss those days....lol To stay hard after cumming
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
some times thinking about baseball doesn't work!
Lurker
0 likes
I need more information to answer the question. Got any plans for this weekend?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
going by ur luks, i wouldnt blame dat guy. u r sooooooooooooooo pretty
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Probably because you are great at giving head? Maybe he hasn't cum in a long time
0 likes
You know, I appreciate what you're going through, but nobody cares when a woman cums really fast, at least not nearly so frequently, and with far less stigma. I admit that sometimes a guy or a girl makes a jerky comment if I cum really fast, but for the most part, there's an assumption that I'm good to go again, which I am. I find that often a quick orgasm can help prime my body and mind for better sex subsequently. Yes, I'm also aware that it doesn't always work that way for guys, but in much the same way that sex doesn't have to end when I cum, it doesn't have to when he does either.

That said, I think this is strictly a manners issue. Even if he has an erectile dysfunction issue at some level, or a psychological block preventing him from getting hard again, sex can be fun for both of you if it's continued. If he cums inside you and won't go down on you, have him get you off with his hands, and if he's not very good at those things, then teach him a thing or two. Sometimes I think that we bring this on ourselves as a culture (not a gender), because we don't teach men anything about how to please women at any point in their lives, and women aren't conditioned to say what they enjoy. Say it, and if he's still a jerk, then he's probably actually a jerk.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HollyWould
Okay so I just fucked him. I sucked his cock for a little bit longer and then he fucked me. I swear 3 pumps and he told me he was going to cum. I told him not to and he said he couldnt hold it, pulled out and came all over my pussy/stomach. I'm a little more frustrated bc he actually didn't even help me out. So now I am all wound up and no one to fuck me. sad

this is defeinetly then him just being a two pump chump although u look very sexy im sure ur blowjob skills r very good :P that proilly didnt help him either but sounds like u need to find a better cock to suck :P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
well if the guy is about your age then his first round might as well be unloaded too fast (all of the reasons mentioned by others above are plausible) however he should be capable of going for round 2 pretty fast and he should also have the decency to eat you afterwards unless it is a quickie at work (i doubt either of you want your colleagues to walk in on you ;D ) use this weekend to see how good he really is and if he doesn't rock your world you have already gotten about 10 more offers from guys in this forum thread biggrin
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by WhiteQueensKnight
You know, I appreciate what you're going through, but nobody cares when a woman cums really fast, at least not nearly so frequently, and with far less stigma. I admit that sometimes a guy or a girl makes a jerky comment if I cum really fast, but for the most part, there's an assumption that I'm good to go again, which I am. I find that often a quick orgasm can help prime my body and mind for better sex subsequently. Yes, I'm also aware that it doesn't always work that way for guys, but in much the same way that sex doesn't have to end when I cum, it doesn't have to when he does either.

That said, I think this is strictly a manners issue. Even if he has an erectile dysfunction issue at some level, or a psychological block preventing him from getting hard again, sex can be fun for both of you if it's continued. If he cums inside you and won't go down on you, have him get you off with his hands, and if he's not very good at those things, then teach him a thing or two. Sometimes I think that we bring this on ourselves as a culture (not a gender), because we don't teach men anything about how to please women at any point in their lives, and women aren't conditioned to say what they enjoy. Say it, and if he's still a jerk, then he's probably actually a jerk.

I totally agree on this, you've hit the nail on the head, communication is the best key. Many times after cumming I have continued to please my partner with my fingers or my tongue, even a sex toy.
Love making love, and if a man thinks its over just because he has emptied his load, he is selfish.
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by HollyWould
It honestly wasn't my best. I am guessing he just got super excited. I remember we kissed, I put my hands on his cock and he was already super fucking hard.

We were also in a hurry because we were at work.

First, let's look at it from his point of view:

1. You're hot.
2. You were both at work.
3. You both were interested.
4. The thrill of getting caught.

I have had times when either I or my gr/wife were so fast, it was almost anti-climatic. It goes both ways, a lot depends on when, where, why, etc. How long had it been since he had last been laid? How much visual and verbal foreplay had there been before hand? Was this the first time you and he had gotten together? Where were you at work - in the closet, under his desk, in the elevator? All these factors go into determining how fast a man, or woman, cums during sex. You may have talents beyond compare and you may not have even begun to touch on some, but the lure of possibly getting caught is enough for most men to go off like a roman candle very quickly.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a girl do that to me within 5 minutes I was hard again and went in for round two smile its normal in my eyes as long as he can come back from it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I last longer than most due to some medication I'm on, but occasionally, it happens really quickly. My fiance said she loves it because it makes her feel good about her head giving skills. I like it because its a change of pace.
"The sun always sets,
The moon always falls,
It feels like the end,
Just pay no mind at all,
Keep rolling, rolling,
Life must go on"
Lurker
0 likes
Some guys don't get too much head. When they do, look out!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If he is like me, he will always be less then a minute or two.
Lurker
0 likes
I will say this about it from my own experiences. I've always been proud of the fact that I can keep it up. My wife love long rounds of intercourse after some hot oral. She has even called me "Robo Dick". With all that said, there have been times that I have spilled early in the oral stage. I can't explain why exactly, but it seems that if I'm super horny, I cum quick and fast. Just her breath on it can make my balls start to tingle. Then other times she simply can't suck me enough to get me off. That's when a long fuck roll out before us.
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the responses you've gotten are usually the reason...control issues, you're more amazing than you give yourself credit for, he'd wound himself up thinking about you before you even started. But in my personal experience, I've come very quickly before, even though I usually take a very long time, and it was because she wanted to blow me, but I just wanted to get out as quickly as possible, because in my mind at the time I had better things to do than spend time with this girl, who'd been annoying tf out of me the whole day. So, I played some mind games with myself and encouraged the lil man downstairs to finish his business as quickly as possible so I could move on and move out.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have been so anxious to fuck my wife that it has happened to me. You get so into the moment and you know your gonna fuck or do whatever and BAM....there it goes.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by HollyWould
So the other day I was giving a guy a blow job and he came within a minute or two. Now I know I am good at head, but that wasn't even my best head. Is that normal?

Btw, I want to explain that I am not complaining. I found it kind of hot. I am just extremely curious if this has happened to you and if there was any reason for it.

He obviously found you HOT and your blowjob technique AMAZING - TICK

Secondly, he may not have unloaded for a few days and probably had a full tank so to speak. Your hungry mouth and those sexy eyes wer probably all the stimulation he needed to ERUPT very quick before his balls exploded with the urge for release. Enjoy, it's perfectly normal. Even if you used the same technique, it would have taken you longer to suck him off the second tank when his spunk levels would have been drastically reduced until he'd re-filled.