Login

Why did he caress my butt?

last reply
7 replies
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Tonight while out at a night club, I was having a chat with a group of people and the next thing I felt a hand brush against my butt.

At first I thought it was an accidently touch. I didn't react to it.

Then he kept caressing my butt cheek and I stood there talking to the group as if he wasn't touching me. I could see he was looking for my reaction.

I haven't had a guy touch me that way in ages since I left my ex and now regret not flirting back. Just don't understand why he was caressing my butt.

What are your thoughts or intentions when caressing someone's butt cheek or thigh?

0 likes

Inappropriate without their consent first

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

As a guy I can say it's very nice to caress a woman's butt .. if I've been intimate with her. Otherwise, inappropriate in all situations, full stop. Many would consider it assault.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

That is creepy, but in some night clubs it is accepted practice.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Inappropriate behavior, IMO. While you may have found it somewhat exciting and flirtatious, others find it violating. As a guy, I wouldn't engage in such, regardless of how appealing her (or his) ass may appear.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Bad news it shows a lack of respect.

But more generally butts are hot and carresing them is hopefully enjoyable for you and him

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

IMO that was rudely forward. That is the kind of touch that merits getting consent if you ask me.

That aside, there is a kind of sexual fetish where you touch or rub up against people to get a reaction from them. I think it's called frotteurism but I'm not sure. They get a sexual gratification from your reaction. When you didn't react, he kept doing it, yes? (It's a repetitive pattern behavior.) My guess is that he was trying to get you to react so he could get off on it.

My advice is to steer clear of that creep, you deserve better.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

He's an arrogant predatory male of small importance except to himself. I would have turned, smiled, and then broken one of his fingers. It's not that hard to do and extremely painful. Hopefully, he'll remember it in future and women everywhere will be thankful.