Why can't guys keep eye contact.

last reply
23 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Every guy does it. Do guys even care when we catch them looking us over?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by rileysmiley

Some guys want you to catch them, scoping you out. Some guys don't particularly care if you notice them - noticing you. If you're an attractive person (male or female) you should be used to being checked out ... after a certain amount of time.

Some women do the same thing to us males.

Rejoice in it. When the checking out starts to wane...you may find that you dislike that, too.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
You know thats right. I would be really sad if it never happened.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not our fault. God made tits just too damn fun to look at...
Lurker
0 likes
Guys dont make eye contact because boobs dont have eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a t-shirt which reads: Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes.
For some reason women's nipples are always winking at me.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rileysmiley

Why do women wear clothes with cleavage?

You girls don't make it easy for us. Besides the getting caught checking a girl out can lead to non-verbal flirting, so no harm done.
I'll try keeping eye contact next time and let my hands do the scouting, see how that works out. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I have lovely eyes and I don't have a problem men keeping eye contact with me, usually they have nice eyes as well and I just can't pull myself from looking into their eyes when they talk to me, damn it's like magnet eyes and it turns me on so much!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women have eyes?

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Women have eyes?

Yes. They're called nipples.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
To be honest, there are some men i struggle to keep eye contact with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
To be honest, there are some men i struggle to keep eye contact with

Because of their... boobs (nipples)?
Lurker
0 likes

Why do women wear clothes with cleavage?

Cause if you want to sell the goods/product you have to put them/it in the window.
Lurker
0 likes
Do guys even care when we catch them looking us over?

They sure do, and the women love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been given thank you's from quite a few girls for looking them in the eyes when talking to them instead of looking back and forth from their eyes to boobs to eyes.

I love making contact with a girl and keeping it instead of looking away when I get caught scoping them out. I've found that they will often invite me over to chat or join me at my table.

Most women have a cleavage slowing for easy access to their "safes"..... If she's wearing a bra..... They keep loose money (one girl wearing a bra even put change in there), wallet, ID's, cell phones, keys, etc. I've never asked what else they carry there besides those items along with their tits......

Lurker
0 likes
This reminds me of a saying from Family Guy....
"Why do women have boobs....?"

"So ya got somethin' to look at when your talkin' to 'em!" lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudeness92
This reminds me of a saying from Family Guy....
"Why do women have boobs....?"

"So ya got somethin' to look at when your talkin' to 'em!" lol

Basically they are a conveyance system for the delivery
of milk to our infants.
The reason humans have bulbous breasts (rather than
just nipples with no breast tissue to speak of, like the
other members of the primate family) has to do with the
fact that humans have a flat face.
Monkeys, chimps and apes have faces with protruding
mouths and jaws. Their mouth extends beyond their face
to meet the nipple for feeding. Therefore, these creature's
require only a nipple to funnel milk to their young.
The mouth and jaw of humans are more in-line with the
rest of our face. Therefore it is necessary for humans to
have a breast in order to extend the nipple out beyond the
chest wall to meet the mouth of our young for the proper
delivery of milk.
It's all about evolution.U0zRZFiAwk2y8AYG

QUESTION 2-Why do men love boobs?

So if round perky breasts are best for the child, it is advantageous of the male to choose a suitor that had these qualities because that means the best for their offspring and the better chance they will pass on their own genetic code. And if making this choice does result in their traits being passed on through a generation than this idea of ideal breasts will also be passed on.

What we see as beauty is actually just our urge to spread our genes effectively manifesting itself. We find breasts so attractive because an "attractive" breast is the most helpful breast to help raise a child.
Let's put a smile on that face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In short, men are bound by mother nature to do so.....they can't help it......men, in a way are programmed to do so............Blame the Y chromosome,which men carry,for all the 'trouble'.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by checkey
In short, men are bound by mother nature to do so.....they can't help it......men, in a way are programmed to do so............Blame the X chromosome,which men carry,for all the 'trouble'.....

Women also have the X chromosome, I think you a referring to the Y chromosome. Women are XX, men are XY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by checkey
In short, men are bound by mother nature to do so.....they can't help it......men, in a way are programmed to do so............Blame the X chromosome,which men carry,for all the 'trouble'.....

Women also have the X chromosome, I think you a referring to the Y chromosome. Women are XX, men are XY

damn sorry dear,yes the Y chromosome(edited)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can maintain eye contact since my peripheral vision is good enough to see everything else at the same time.
I'm always perving...
Lurker
0 likes
I have excellent eye contact. Just not on a woman's eyes. They usually line up with the nipples. LOL

-MV
Lurker
0 likes
sex appeal baby.. if you have it... dont complain, we love checking girls out! Especially when you flaunt it.. you better expect it if not welcome it. We all know what you are trying to do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say it's a compliment, you must be worth checking out otherwise he'd look the other way. It's always nice to look at the menu before you decide what you want to eat