Which do you find sexier and why...

last reply
23 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Would you rather be greeted at the door with your wife/GF totally naked or dressed in sexy revealing clothes, such as no bra, semi-sheer blouse, very mini skirt, no panties or very see through thong, 4" heels. Would you take her out to dinner or to a club dressed in such a revealing way?

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Kee
Would you rather be greeted at the door with your wife/GF totally naked or dressed in sexy revealing clothes, such as no bra, semi-sheer blouse, very mini skirt, no panties or very see through thong, 4" heels. Would you take her out to dinner or to a club dressed in such a revealing way?

Dressed as stated above, in many variations. Part of the fun is unwrapping the gift.

I enjoy taking a woman out on the town when she's dressed in such a fashion. Sometimes it is a different town or a different part of our town where she desires not to be seen by anyone she might know personally or professionally. Geographical caution is often desired.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
If she's greeting me normally, then scantily clad. If she's kneeling and waiting on me, then naked.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer the second option. And yes, I would take her out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most assuredly dressed the wy you describe. But it's all fantasy to me as my wife would never do that. And I'd be glad to take her out dressed that way but again it'll never happen (unfortunately)
Lurker
0 likes
option 2, but i don't know if we'd make it back out the door.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Imo..... Nothing sexier than a horny lady, so it doesn't matter what if anything she may have on...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife is very busty, 36E, and my favorite thing is pretty simple. A busty woman in a pair of jean in a t-shirt or tank top, braless. When she would do that, I would be insatiable for 2 or 3 days.
0 likes
Sexy revealing lingerie with a pair of heels is always a nice way to greet your man and make him crazy
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Kee

Is there an option to be greeted by someone else's wife at the door, or for my wife to greet someone else at the door in one of the above options? Just looking to spice things up, add a new dimension, don'cha know...
0 likes
Quote by Stormdog

Is there an option to be greeted by someone else's wife at the door, or for my wife to greet someone else at the door in one of the above options? Just looking to spice things up, add a new dimension, don'cha know...

I have a business idea for when this pandemic is over where I hire out to greet husbands or wives at the door, just so spice things up. smile
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by fillelapine

I have a business idea for when this pandemic is over where I hire out to greet husbands or wives at the door, just so spice things up. smile

Sounds like a winner! In the meanwhile, you might want to get going on the patent for that idea... And send me your business card as soon as you get them made up. Hmmm, do people still use business cards?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Definitely being greeted dressed sexily rather than naked. I love female nudity as much as the next guy. but if it's my girlfriend and she's greeting me, that outfit tells me that the nudity is coming, and I'm a participant, so that experience is a far bigger turn on than that undressing already having happened.

Would I take her out like that? No, not as you described. But if she wanted to flaunt like that, like walking from the hotel room through the lobby to the car or something as a brief exhibitionist thing - that would be exciting!

While playing pool, never underestimate the importance of The Break! My friend Alicia came over for a friendly game, and her killer break turned me on so much I just had to take her right there on the pool table!

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Quote by Stormdog

Next time I'm in the neighborhood I'll stop by and hope it's you and not your wife that opens the doorsmile

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The first choice. Would I take her out? Well not to a club cause I dont club myself haha. Dinner? Maybe if she wants too if anything just for the experience
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kee

Part of the fun is the tease from her and me adoring how she looks in whatever she is wearing. And yes I'd take her out if she desired/was comfortable going out.
Lurker
0 likes
For me, the mood hits me hardest when she's dressed in either clothing that reveals her body lines or hot lingerie. She found that the dirtier, more vulgar her lingerie was, that harder I fuck her. One thing she loves is a hard fuck. However, there have been times she has come to me fully nude and we had good sex. But when she wants it hard, she's in the lingerie drawer!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both. But I do like to unwrap my presents too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kee

Take her to bed immediately and eat her up yes! Out to dinner...no.
Lurker
0 likes
Great lover of stockings and suspenders instant semi on !