Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

where the nerds

last reply
16 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I'm not a nerd guy but you are a dream. Wow......
I can see why you are a dream, but everybody's dream not only a nerds.
So English isn't your first language either?
Quote by chefkathleen
So English isn't your first language either?

CK, I just think you're picking up on their Alabama accent. Southern accents get me every time. I can hardly ever understand LM or at least I pretend I don't.
Here I am! At least one of the nerds.
Quote by CurlyGirly

CK, I just think you're picking up on their Alabama accent. Southern accents get me every time. I can hardly ever understand LM or at least I pretend I don't.

That's the key. Pretending.
If you define a nerd as someone who loves to read, then I am a classic nerd. Once had 5,000 books in my personal library. Have a BA in English, MA in Geography. Classic nerd, and I love pussy as much as anyone. And I know what to do with it, too.
Oh, Oh, Oh, I know where the nerd guys are, you are looking at one right now, me!!!
I've been described as both a geek and a nerd. One of my friends calls me "her" geek, which is cool. As for being sexy, well, I'll leave that judgement up to y'all.
Quote by Lorenzo1
If you define a nerd as someone who loves to read, then I am a classic nerd. Once had 5,000 books in my personal library. Have a BA in English, MA in Geography. Classic nerd, and I love pussy as much as anyone. And I know what to do with it, too.

Yes but how many of them have you read?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Quote by naughtycosplaygirls
where the nerds, we are ever nerd guy dreams.
. Do u mean every nerd guys dream? Also r u ready for the hobbit?
Im a software developer, do i count as a nerd??
depends how yu define nerd if you mean someone who likes computers and pc games then I'm your man