Where do you cum after masturbation?

last reply
293 replies
48.1k views
0 watchers
8 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Most of the time it's either on my belly or into a tissue, but I can be pretty creative sometimes. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i sometimes wear a condom so in that.

Most of the time in the hand basin or toilet.

Occasionally in my hand and then I swallow it.
0 likes
Prefer to have the wet sticky warm sensation and splatter my torso but if not then a tissue.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Into my mom's used panties. (She doesnt know )
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
On my hands, chest... never in a Kleenex. I swallow, relish the taste!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my hand so I can taste it and if I don't drink it all I rub it on my nipples
colin123
0 likes
I love to cum in a pair of my wifes dirty panties and lick it all up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on where I’m at...most times I’m laying down, so I will shoot my load on my chest. Other times, I may be in the shower, the tub, at my desk...

I’ve been in awe of all the story competitions and the amazing writers, so I gave it my best shot for “Spring Forward.” I’d be honored if you would stop by and read it.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/the-rendezvous-1

colin123
0 likes
pussy or on her titties

*Edited by moderator*

Please keep graphic pics to the hardcore section of the site thanks
0 likes
Wherever I can. Honestly, age and medications have had their effect on such things, so not much mess to clean up. Seems I can cum anywhere now without concern for the aftermath.
Lurker
2 likes
Most times when I masturbate solo I am in bed, on my back, feet flat on the mattress, with knees bent. When time cums to orgasm, my cock erupts with cum that shoots to my abdomen or sometimes my chest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This question is best answered with a passage from a recent story of mine:

Chad sat facing the wrong way on the toilet seat, stroking his eight and a-half inches. He had not had a fuck in a fortnight. Not that he couldn’t have gone out and picked someone up: picking up girls in London was never difficult, and – this being a highly Enlightened city – they were almost always happy to be discarded immediately afterwards. But this time, something was different – and Chad just didn’t know why. For as he sat, massaging his throbbing glans with the thumb and two fingers of one hand, palm wrapped around the thick shaft, whilst stroking his balls with the other hand, his mind was filled with images not merely of “generic cunt” (as he usually called it) – but of one person in particular. He closed his eyes, better to feel the boiling pleasure rising through this stiff shaft – and into that strange dark sparkly space behind his eyelids there swam, unbidden, images of a glistening ebony pussy, its lips gently parting to reveal the pink haven inside; a pair of luscious tits, their wide brown areolas pierced with shining silver barbells; that head of wild loose afro hair, which jiggled as its owner bounced up and down on his shaft; but, more than anything, that gorgeous face – dark but luminescent, delicate yet luscious, those full wipe lips smiling, pouting, parting, panting…

“Oh fuck,” groaned Chad, as his cock exploded. He watched each successive jet of semen squirt downwards, splash, and suspend itself on contact with cold water – thick, gloopy, off-white. By habit he silently counted “one, two, three, four… five… six…” – the physical gratification of each exquisite pulse of his shaft briefly effacing, but not banishing, the pain he felt in his heart. “How fucking pathetic you are, Chad Halloway…” he muttered, as his pleasure subsided. “If you were able to be just a bit less of a dickhead you might now be fucking her hot pussy instead of wanking on the bog…”

Of course, that is pure fiction, and the rest of the story is much more fun! Here's the chapter the above excerpt comes from: Chapter 14 - Butt-Plugs and Fisty-Cunts

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Lurker
1 like
Typically on my stomach but in my hand is good too. It also depends where I am when I explode*
1 like
I don't really squirt but my cum oozes out. Pours down my cock shaft and into my wrist. Sometimes I eat it up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Splashing over my belly if I’m on my back, on the bed, the floor or my wife’s knickers if I’m masturbating kneeling or standing.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I always cum into a pair of panties and throw them in the laundry afterwards.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
1 like

Most often into a tissue. Occasionally into my hand and then I slurp it down. I used to shoot into my mouth (from a couple inches away)) fairly often when I was younger, but the target distance has increased with age and I don't do it that often anymore.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: Meatier Shower.

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I enjoy spraying a load on my chest and abs. The sight of the forceful geyser convulsing in ropes is such a turn on for me. What I don't taste I clean up with my cum rag and share with my buddy when he's not with me. We pass it back and forth soaking the rag with our seed. Sometimes damp, sometimes crusty...and the fragrance, OMG!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

well I guess this is a fav for me 😉

Rookie Scribe
1 like

If I am camming with a woman I bring the cam close and blow it on my desk so she can watch what she helped create. Else in a kleenex or wife's panties where I close it around my glans and blow into it and squeeze my fist at at the same time while continuing to jerk. The sudden wet heat of my cum and squeezing most closely mimics the feeling when a woman cums on my cock - wet hot friction.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Used to cum in a sock. Now just drool on the floor :-)

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I like letting it go,sometimes I hit the wall, last night I edged for 3 hours and when i came i tried making it to the bathroom but i came all over my floor