last reply
135 replies
15.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SeanBravo
Great question. First off, I don’t really regard it as a mess but some people do. If I am alone I prefer to stroke my cock until ribbons of cum explode across my stomach and chest (I have yet to give myself a facial, but wouldn’t it be nice). If it’s time for bed I typically just let the cum drip off my body and let the sheets impregnant themselves with my seed. Sometimes I do clean-up: I’m travelling for business tonight and after my meetings but before dinner I felt horny so I masturbated. My cum, as usual, smothered my stomach. I cleaned my belly off with a towel then got dressed for dinner.

I hope you leave the chambermaids a large tip you disgusting fuck.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I hope you leave the chambermaids a large tip you disgusting fuck.

When I worked in a hotel one summer we were warned about this sort of thing. Couples often made the most mess of sheets, of course.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

When I worked in a hotel one summer we were warned about this sort of thing. Couples often made the most mess of sheets, of course.

Couples fuckin' is one thing, a sick bastard rolling around in his jizz and rubbing it into the sheets and then just putting clothes on to go to dinner is another. Goddammit.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Couples fuckin' is one thing, a sick bastard rolling around in his jizz and rubbing it into the sheets and then just putting clothes on to go to dinner is another. Goddammit.

And jizzing on the towel is pretty gross. Isn't that what socks are for?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

0 likes
I always cum in my hand then I lick it all up and swallow it .Seriously
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually print off a picture I want to cum on...I have few favorites smile Then wipe any residue off with toilet paper or just jump in the shower.
Lurker
0 likes
When I can, I like to squirt it on her and let her deal with it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In to hand, then to mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it’s on the floor I wipe it up. If it’s on the bedclothes I leave it till wash day. If it’s on my belly or chest I just leave it or wipe it with a pair of women’s panties.
0 likes
Splatter my torso then tissue , towel or swallow !!!!
0 likes
Most of the time I cum into a hand towel. Occasionally I like to splatter and than clean.
Action conquers fear!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lick it up, or wipe off
0 likes
Most of the time I have a t-shirt or towel what ever I can use at the time. Or I'll go take a shower and a great time in there
0 likes
Most of the time I have a t-shirt or towel what ever I can use at the time. Or I'll go take a shower and a great time in there, when I was younger now it would be socks lol and sometimes I'll sneak into my parents laundry and find a used pair of panties and go at it all night then put it back .. did my mom ever noticed idk probably. Nothing was ever said though lol