What would you do?

last reply
25 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, guys here's a scenario. Your at the mall with your girl/wife. She wants your help picking out a new drill (or other tool) for her father for his birthday. You have the whole afternoon to find him a present.

As you walk through the mall, you pass a Victoria Secrets. She says, "I need some new bras" and starts to walk into the store. What do you do?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ok, lets go in..... follow her into the changimg room... d
KimandDave
Lurker
0 likes
I watch her go into the store and find a nearby tool store. I buy the tool for her dad and shop for myself while I'm there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Follow her inside...who knows she might need help reaching a box high on the shelf or something! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would never miss an opportunity to go into a lingerie shop with my wife. We would definitly walk out with more than a few bras. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I would be very interested and go see what she wanted to buy it for her.

As for the drill we have something called Screwfix for that sort of thing, with a huge selection to be bought on line.
Can do that any time.
0 likes
My wife isn't inclined to buy top dollar lingerie like VS (or La Vie en Rose, which is the standard mall lingerie store in Canada) so I'd probably have to get over the shock first. I've certainly haunted the lingerie section in Walmart and Sears with her a few times, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's an easy answer FOLLOW HER STUPID.
Lurker
0 likes
Is this a trick question? I'd take her to the tool store first and get her excited about the different speeds and heavy vibrations of the perfect tool for the job, then she would be so excited she wouldn't want to go lingerie shopping, she would want a long screw putting in.....

the shelf that I made earlier!!!

Would I do the above, would I knicky knacky knoo, I'd be right behind her (literally) in the lingerie shop !!!! x
Chuckanator
0 likes
Actually this has happened before more than once. However I think the products are cheaply made and overpriced. The selection is about as good a Macy's. After two wives and several girlfriends I usually just let her shop and pretty much know my input is limited to my credit card.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Actually this has happened before more than once. However I think the products are cheaply made and overpriced. The selection is about as good a Macy's. After two wives and several girlfriends I usually just let her shop a pretty much know my input is limited to my credit card.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been in this position before. We passed Victoria's Secret first so we both went in and she said she needed some help, so naturally why wouldn't i go in with her.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Stroll in with her, of course. And stick close to her -- a man with a woman in VS is invisible, but a man by himself sets off everybody's Creep Alarm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What I find interesting about these responses, is that most people write what they believe is the "obvious" answer. ChuckePoo's answer is realistic. . . Face it. There is no place for a guy to look, touch, stand in a lingerie --- even with his wife/g/f without feeling awkward. Some guys will say otherwise, but few guys will protest if their wife/g/f said, "Dear, why don't you get a cup of coffee. . . I'll text you when I'm done."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Knowing my wife, I'd let her hit the VS alone and I'd go after the power tool. If she scores great lingerie, then I know I'll get a very private showing and demo at home (or maybe even in the car on the way home.)

We both hate malls -- anything that minimizes the time spent in those bastions of excessive consumerism, the better.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I go into VS with my wife all the time. Sometimes I go to Frederick's of Hollywood with her.
Lurker
0 likes
Quickly tear up my credit card
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that's not embarrassing my 19 year old daughter took me in and started shopping now that was embarrassing
0 likes
Quote by Porgy87
Stroll in with her, of course. And stick close to her -- a man with a woman in VS is invisible, but a man by himself sets off everybody's Creep Alarm.

Not a man, so can't really address the OP's question, but this quote is dead on. Well, you're not quite invisible--I'm certainly conscious of a man in the vicinity when I'm sorting through the panties--but you're definitely shielded from setting off the ever-present Creep Alarm every woman is born with, if you're clearly with another woman.

As for the guys who suggested that they would follow their woman into the dressing room, pretty sure VS and similar boutiques no longer allow that. Years ago, I was in a VS in Seattle, and although the dressing rooms are very sumptuous and private, it was very clear that something other than just trying on bras and lingerie was going on in the stall next to mine...made me very uncomfortable, I just skipped the whole trying on process and just bought the items, to get away from whatever was going on in that dressing room.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go in with her and help her pick out all sorts of lovely yet naughty lingerie biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I go in and help her pick them out. Have done that many times. Fredericks of Hollywood- same thing. Hell, ive helped her pick out dildos and vibes, you think panties and bras are going to run me off?
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Lurker
0 likes
Help her pick them out...it is really for both of us after all.
Lurker
0 likes
Take her to the dressing room to watch her try them on and fuck her...... that was an easy question lol
Lurker
0 likes
Well I usually go in with her and pick out some skimpy panties for her as well!