What surprises do men like from their women

last reply
47 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'am a woman ha ha and I'am always hearing what the woman wants for surprises: Flowers, tendernes, to be held all night, romantic latin phrases, let her come first.
But as a woman I'am getting very tired of this steriotypical view, I really really want to know as a man how and what things would you like your woman to surprise you with, what could I do for my partner that you guy's would like from a woman.
whoooooooooooooooooshhhhh ok go for it guy's hee hee
Lurker
0 likes
Make me a bacon sandwich, bring me a beer, and shut the fuck up while I watch the football game smile
Lurker
0 likes
ha ha ha Heay as long as get a bacon butty ( got to be smokey bacon and Hp brown sauce) as well and a we share a beer together haha that was a good laugh lol
Lurker
0 likes
Bottle of booze and lingerie...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
ha ha ha Heay as long as get a bacon butty ( got to be smokey bacon and Hp brown sauce) as well and a we share a beer together haha that was a good laugh lol

Yes. Yes, of course, I was joking.

Seriously, though. Guys are easy to please. Feed us - and not salad, for Christ's sake, unless it's potato salad or macaroni salad or bacon salad - and don't ask us to do stupid shit when the Jaguars are on TV. That's all we ask. Oh, and don't bitch when we leave our dishes on the coffee table after the bacon sandwich is all gone.

Unless you're willing to invite your hot sister into a threesome with us. That would be even better than bacon. Just set it up so it doesn't interfere with the Jaguars in TV.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok Durrash ha ha a cold macaroni salad just sounds plain disgusting haha unless is had grated cheese and onions and herbs in it. Me being from the Uk who are the 'Jaguars', as that is the only car I would Luv, luv, Lourve ha ha.
As regards to leaving a plate on the table that is fine with me as long as all that pampering got me a big O by the end of the night ha ha.
I do have some sister's but I know I'm much hotter than them haha lol
Lurker
0 likes
Are you serioulsy in IllFracombe Durrasch I drove past there once from or on my way back form Cornwall or Angelsey
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Ok Durrash ha ha a cold macaroni salad just sounds plain disgusting haha unless is had grated cheese and onions and herbs in it. Me being from the Uk who are the 'Jaguars', as that is the only car I would Luv, luv, Lourve ha ha.
As regards to leaving a plate on the table that is fine with me as long as all that pampering got me a big O by the end of the night ha ha.
I do have some sister's but I know I'm much hotter than them haha lol

The Jaguars are an American football team, from Jacksonville, Florida.

I love cold pasta salad.

I would be more than happy to give you as many big Os as you could handle.

And I'm OK with you being hotter than your sisters - invite them all and we can have a real party.

I am not really in Illfracombe. That just happens to be the name of a song I really like. Check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXkiV1t9aw0

"This summer I'm gonna get us a motorbike
To ride us up to Illfracombe and over to Raven's Cliff"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that sexual aggression from one's girl is, for me, always a pleasant surprise. Not so much the 'mundane' trade off of who initiates things on a given day, but the more rare "tackle me and have your way with me" kind of aggression or the "dress so hot I can't stop drooling" unsubtle seduction. It's one of those things that lets me know she's as crazy about me as I am about her.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Monocle
I think that sexual aggression from one's girl is, for me, always a pleasant surprise. Not so much the 'mundane' trade off of who initiates things on a given day, but the more rare "tackle me and have your way with me" kind of aggression or the "dress so hot I can't stop drooling" unsubtle seduction. It's one of those things that lets me know she's as crazy about me as I am about her.

Well, that would explain my hubbie's reaction when I showed up at his office on his birthday one year wearing stockings, heels, an overcoat and my birthday suit. He seemed pleased.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm...sports and me get along well enough that I'm usually enjoying a Bruins game with him (we're not quite there yet, next year, Cup or bust!) so that's not much of a surprise. Once I surprised him by taking him to a "guy's lunch" at Hooter's with wings, beer, ogling of the waitresses then took him back to his office where I locked his door as we went in and took him right there.
He was quite pleasantly surprised.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Durrasch has the right idea.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I'am a woman ha ha and I'am always hearing what the woman wants for surprises: Flowers, tendernes, to be held all night, romantic latin phrases, let her come first.
But as a woman I'am getting very tired of this steriotypical view, I really really want to know as a man how and what things would you like your woman to surprise you with, what could I do for my partner that you guy's would like from a woman.
whoooooooooooooooooshhhhh ok go for it guy's hee hee

I love it when she is just so freakin horny she can't hide it anymore...and she starts getting hotter and hotter, then starts talking naughtier and naughtier...Oh yeh and ladies tell us about your wetness we love hearing about "you make me so wet". Then you get on top...Oh baby go girl! Then you roll us over together with the Oscar Meyer weiner mobile never leaving the garage...and command us "now fuck me"!

Wait...stand by...there is an announcement...Elvis has left the building and is heading for a warm soapy shower!
Lurker
0 likes
I like it when she brings me food.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sweet GF surprises me and works her magic while she climbs ontop of me, she is so amazingsmile As previously mentioned, most guys just want some TLC at times, a bit of loving and caring! Its like all of us men and women just some respectable TLC!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I like it when she brings me food.

Subtle
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by q_and_a
Bottle of booze and lingerie...

am I meant to send the man I love some lingerie in the post wow can you imagine......................... mmmmmm very sexy for a man to receive lingerie in the post for the man's lover
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
woken up in the morning with a blowjob. The girl initiates the sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I have done that before haha aroused a sleepy partner very early hee hee honeybee von tease haha lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
it's only happened to me once so far and i loved it.
Lurker
0 likes
Finding Tech Goddess naked and sitting atop a table, wearing a smile.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
Quote by roccotool

I don't ever recall sitting on your table naked Durrasch...lol.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

Newest story: The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Quote by Durrasch
Quote by roccotool

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Quote by Durrasch
Quote by roccotool

It's one of those times when people block traumatic memories, probably.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't ever recall sitting on your table naked Durrasch
Lurker
0 likes
Experimental sex!!!!!!!!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
coming home after working nights and finding my wife dressed to kill and ready for to die for sex session.