Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What should you do?

last reply
15 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Cute fem asks you & your buds: Who wants to dance?

4 votes
You say: "Are you talking to me?" (0 votes) 0%
You stifle your belch, cover mouth & turn head. (0 votes) 0%
You laugh nervously and adjust your crotch. (0 votes) 0%
You volunteer the guy standing next to you. (2 votes) 50%
You take her hand and lead her to the dance floor. (5 votes) 125%
You stammer, "p..p..p..p..pardon, m..m..m..me?" (0 votes) 0%
You look over your shoulder @ the guy behind you. (2 votes) 50%
You belch, fart, blame it on your mate next to you (0 votes) 0%
You've already approached her & are dancing now. (2 votes) 50%
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Sandra Bullock waltzes up while you and your four mates are throwing back shots at the bar, and announces: "I'd like a dance, who want's to shake a leg?"

Chris Isaak is on the loudspeakers crooning Wicked Game.

Ball's in your court, dude.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, not a fan. I'd rather engage in stimulating conversion with someone with intelligence.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Sorry, not a fan. I'd rather engage in stimulating conversion with someone with intelligence.

Aight, substitute Sandra with another cute/hot/enticing female, Roc.

I know you'd have already been out on the dancefloor with her, 3 songs before said hottie would've even thought about having to walk over to ask five guys at the bar. "Who wants to dance?"

Geeze, work with me here.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I go dance for a dance or 2 with her but to be honest I can't dance for shit myself but I have to be honest I always liked her in some of her movies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be honest, Bullock's on-screen persona is such that she seems more approachable than some other famous hotties. The answer gets marginally more clouded if we're supposed to pick someone from our 'top 10 to shag' list... not that I'd kick ol' Sandy out of bed for eating crackers.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
In this instance, Sandra Bullock is a metaphor, a figurative example, not the literal woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Me, my first reaction for sure is that i'll make sure first if the lady is talking to me and not to the guy behind me. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Dancing disrupts the drinking marathon , which is now into its fifth day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You say sure lets go ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Surely, and with great conviction I say to you: the weak of will and phallus shall not stand betwixt me and a willing fair maiden in heat. I shall take her hand in dances of celebration and merriment, providing us both with the fermented nectar of local berries. In accordance with my wily ways, both hand and loin will gain access to the inner reaches of her sackcloth, revealing great treasures, worthy of hours of trial and consumption of screw-top Boone's Farm wine!
Lurker
0 likes
Back in my clubbing daze I was more aggressive, that is I would approach women. Sometimes, they would approach me. My primary purpose was to find a dance partner, particularly who would dance the entire set.

Like Rocco, I like good conversation but sometimes in a dance club it isn't easy but can be done. In my early daze, yes the choice of daze is intentional, I would often look for a woman who wanted to hook up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two answers for your thought provoking question WMM.

As a youthful squire I would eagerly take the maiden's hand and dance the night away - often forgetting to converse and hook up (youthful niaivety);
as a full fledged (married) Knight I would wistfully look into the maiden's eye's before turning back to my glass and filling same with my tears!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

With whom? Henry Kissinger?
Lurker
0 likes
Why, the stunning Tech Goddess, of course!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ReallyHard
To be honest, Bullock's on-screen persona is such that she seems more approachable than some other famous hotties. The answer gets marginally more clouded if we're supposed to pick someone from our 'top 10 to shag' list... not that I'd kick ol' Sandy out of bed for eating crackers.

not to be really dense, but what does that mean anyway. I've heard lots of guys say that but none has fessed up. Is it like some secret guy code or something
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Alissa
Quote by roccotool

With whom? Henry Kissinger?

okay, that was funny