Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What roll, if any, does "scent" play in your sex life?

last reply
12 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lady's natural scents play a big role in how turned on I get, when I "get it on" with her.
How about the rest of you men?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love the musky smell of arousal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very important.....scent can be a huge turn on for me especially when we are going at it and the passion is over the top
Lurker
0 likes
Probably more than I realize. Her perfume tells me that she is willing. Her own scent is one that I have relished for decades. Then the scent between her legs always makes me hard. Years ago, she tried flavored douches. (It was a bad fad for w while.) I convinced her that she wasn't supposed to smell like a raspberry, so she stopped using them, thank goodness!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, yes scent is vital. Maybe not so much in the sexual act itself, but in what makes a man pursue one and pass by another who is equally attractive and lustful.

It seems we may leave this where he will pick up on our scent and only our scent and when he does I am sure the poor gus has no defense against our charms.

Certainly not all men pick up on all woman's scent either .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Yes, yes scent is vital. Maybe not so much in the sexual act itself, but in what makes a man pursue one and pass by another who is equally attractive and lustful.

It seems we may leave this where he will pick up on our scent and only our scent and when he does I am sure the poor gus has no defense against our charms.

Certainly not all men pick up on all woman's scent either .

I say men will probably have something else they love about a woman/women if they do. Yes W, I would not be able to resist as you say. Isn't that part of the charm of being in an enclosed space with a woman you fancy??? Her scent is definite, singular and indicates she is turned on.....isn't that a very valuable thing to know?
Clumeleon
0 likes
Well, people can smell desperation a mile away, apparently, so I guess scent is part of the reason I don't have a sex life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
significant
Lurker
0 likes
plays a big role smelling her scent is like a drug once you get it you cant stop. Its like having the best foreplay instant turn on
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A fresh, clean, neutral smell is essential. Too much perfume is distracting. An unclean smell is a turn-off, especially when it comes to me giving her oral. The smell of feces makes me lose my erection. You're laughing but you'd be surprised how many times a woman has told me "it shouldn't matter" or that I'm "the one with the problem" on each of these issues if she refuses to bathe.
Lurker
0 likes
I had to lay a gal I worked with. She would wear the same lotion my wife always wears and she would put some on her hands next to me and my cock would suddenly try to bust out of my jeans. I told her about it. She was flirty anyway. I told her to look at my pants once when she was rubbing lotion. That's when she agreed to get a room one day.