Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What part of a girl you look at first when you see her? What turns you on about girls?

last reply
258 replies
23.1k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eyes, then butt and legs...
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess its never the same thing, sometimes could be eyes, could be ass next time, could be legs, these are all visual, a voice can catch my attention too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"First the gesture and then the essence and then the breasts."

But seriously, face first. And then I like to see where the legs take me.

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of getting naked in public.” -Paulo Coelho

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her boobs. Can't help myself. Maybe because I would love to have a set of them myself!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eyes and a smile
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
Her smile, first. That includes the eyes. Knowing a woman wants me is absolutely the hottest thing in a universe. Doesn't matter if she's pretty or plain. An average looking woman (or even one who might be considered unattractive by many) is completely beautiful when she's smiling and looking into my eyes. Women reading this, don't ever forget that.

Hair next. There are a lot of different hairstyles that can entice me, long short and in-between, but a woman's hair absolutely draws me.

As far as the body goes, I notice breasts first. No question. They do NOT have to be big, either. Even if they're small, I notice them. Obviously if nipples are erect that gets my attention. I try not to be obvious because I know women don't like guys staring at their tits, but I'm only human. Once when I was young, I went to an outdoor concert with a girlfriend (who was incredibly hot on her own) and it rained, treating me to the largest wet t-shirt display imaginable. My head almost exploded. Both of them, actually.

Beyond that, I love the curve of a woman's hips. There are so many different ways a woman can be shaped in that area, and they all attract me. I'm not an "ass man" or "leg man" per se (definitely a "boob man") but they are an important part of how the lower half of the body fits together and moves, so they are part of what makes a woman attractive for sure. Hell, even the roundness of a larger woman's belly can be attractive at times. I love women's bodies and curves.

One more thing: I have to admit I notice a woman's eyebrows. As a Gen-Xer I came of age and dated in the 80s and early 90s when women weren't shaving their pubes yet. Never once encountered a woman who shaved down there (nor was I interested in doing so). When i learned from a friend in college that eyebrow color usually matches bush color, I have to say a woman's eyebrows have always fueled my imagination about what lies down below (or would, if she stopped shaving). What can I say, I'm still a bush man. Maybe the bush is making a comeback? One can dream.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely eyes, hair or smile first. Then usually her ass comes next for view preference lol
Lurker
0 likes
I first notice her eyes and then I go straight at her tits and ass.
An intelligent women turns me on the most.
0 likes
her eyes. I need to see how She can look right into my soul and tell if I am a sissy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eyes, then butt. Legs a definite third.
Lurker
0 likes
What I look at first comes down to what angle/side I see her first at. Sometimes the first thing I see are her eyes or smile. Other times my be her legs, breasts, or ass. What turns me on? I can't put down a single thing that turns me on about women or a single woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her confidence and her smile are the first things I see.
Playfulness and then last her looks.
All about the attitude on display for me.
0 likes
From the front: Face, waist to hip ratio, legs.

From the side: Booty, legs, face, hair.

From the back: Booty, waist to hip ratio, hair.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Lurker
0 likes
Eyes; hair; Breasts & mostly that she has pretty feet. I like a good ass too.