Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What % of the women on here are really women?

last reply
110 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

What about the 'real' male member who has some 'fun' with a female only for 'her' to own up sometime later, with a new male gender account, that the former member was him!!! ... who cares? ... I would suggest that the fooled male member did/does.

Anyway in my view ALL the accounts here that state female as the gender are blokes. Not one supposed female has given me their contact details yet. There can be no other logical conclusion to draw from that.

Hey SJ - hope you're well. That first bit was riddle-like - but my tired mind finally got it - and I agree... I'm sure he did/does.

To your 2nd point, outside of a certain pizza-burner you might be right lol... by the way, said pizza-burner put me up to how I sent over my f/r... just sayin smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I feel like a kid who's just been told, there is no Santa Claus.eBLv6VENpzTDraQ3
I thought I was lucky to find this site with so many gorgeous and obviously hot women. But none of them will be my friend and one who was very hot and a great writer, blocked me just because I rated one of her stories a 4 instead of a 5.yxYs4dYmOywwiCxb
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MichaelMax
I feel like a kid who's just been told, there is no Santa Claus.vxt28Nww8HiCO4AF
I thought I was lucky to find this site with so many gorgeous and obviously hot women. But none of them will be my friend and one who was very hot and a great writer, blocked me just because I rated one of her stories a 4 instead of a 5.fw15Divi2ZPPcxBy

Well that is rude. And a bit silly. Don't lose hope. smile
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

What about the 'real' male member who has some 'fun' with a female only for 'her' to own up sometime later, with a new male gender account, that the former member was him!!! ... who cares? ... I would suggest that the fooled male member did/does.

Anyway in my view ALL the accounts here that state female as the gender are blokes. Not one supposed female has given me their contact details yet. There can be no other logical conclusion to draw from that.

Stop talking out your bum.

Nicola..Nicola...SJ said you're a bloke...Are mods allowed to say anything bad about you??

SJ won't admit about me because he knows given a 3rd bowling match I would have won.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Stop talking out your bum.

Nicola..Nicola...SJ said you're a bloke...Are mods allowed to say anything bad about you??

SJ won't admit about me because he knows given a 3rd bowling match I would have won.

But Nicola IS a boy's name...

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

But Nicola IS a boy's name...

As a "supposed" fellow Gooner I am rather shocked that you are quoting an ex Tottenham player or even know who he is

Are you saying that Nicola supports Tottenham??? I may have to reconsider my membership here is she does
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
So lesbians are to blame for 75% of war conflicts?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus
The men on Lush outnumber the women by many and most of those men are out to lunch. Its very simple to figure out why.

I know , right? One night i was skimmin thru the forums and this guy posted about not wearing any underwear and something about a Mosquito doin a lap dance on his dick .

He should of just wrote a poem about it and titled It a 'vector on my pecker' .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by loneleygirl68
I swear I am a woman. And I am not a man pretending to be a woman..thats just silly..be who you are, dont pretend to be someone else.

I have never had one iota of doubt that you are all woman hon!

That I can not say about every "woman" I have "known" here.
0 likes
Promise I am totally 100% all woman..
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep...my tits don't lie...all woman the last time I checked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 100% a person with XX chromosomes smile I can post a picture of my blood saturated pad I am currently wearing. HAHA.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was really turned off by a lot of the women on here ----- a lot of them seem pretty obviously fake, a lot of others came across as middle aged wives whose husbands don't pay them attention anymore; I figured I'd get bothered less buy random chat requests if I listed myself as gay, but I changed it cause I really didn't enjoy my experience too much with the 'Lesbian' community on here. I mean, there are a lot of them I like too ---- but as a whole it was kinda .... weird? I think? Not quite sure how to describe it. Creepy almost.
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
Since I haven't come here to hook up with anyone, I guess it doesn't really matter.

And if I did, I guess it wouldn't bother me one way or another what they really were as long as I thought they were women.

Why let reality ruin a good fantasy?

Don't believe everything that you read.

Lurker
0 likes
Yep I wondered. The girls seem to get more story votes so I wondered if guys pose as girls just for that. Then I thought, if they can handle viewpoint switches that well, they must be worth reading anyway.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For the straight guy.
Advantages of pretending to be a woman:
You get hit on.. a lot.
You get to dictate the relationships..
You don't need to 'prove' anything or compete for anyone.

Disadvantages of pretending to be a woman:
You get hit on.. a lot.. by men eeek
You only set up relationships with other chicks who strangely, also, only have chick friends.
If you start to like someone. for real.. your screwed.

At the end of the day if you actually hoped to gain some insight into the mind of someone of the opposite gender your own deception will leave you wondering.. no matter what happens.

You guy girl guys can have it all to yourself.

Ajay
0 likes
I am sure there is a low percent that some of the women are actually men. A very low percent.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Since I haven't come here to hook up with anyone, I guess it doesn't really matter.

And if I did, I guess it wouldn't bother me one way or another what they really were as long as I thought they were women.

Why let reality ruin a good fantasy?

I think you've hit the nail on the head with your last question. After all, I'd bet a lot of us come here to get away from some sort of "reality". Unless I have any intent of actually meeting someone, who cares?
Hypnosis - You will read this and desperately want to read my first story - There's Something About.......
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
I find this totally baffling and have no idea why anyone would pretend to be something they aren't but then I'm an 18 year old virgin/slut/lesbian/straight/bi woman/man so don't really understand the need to con people about my preference for pussy/cock
Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have