Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What makes a girls breasts sexy or not? Size? Shape? IDGI.

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
The shape mostly. If they're large, they need to be sitting high and perky because droopy tits aren't pretty. Nice firm and round. I personally prefer small breasts, like a 34C

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Site administrator
0 likes
If you can hang ones coat and hat on them that does it for me.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like breasts that have strobe lights for nipples – great fun at raves.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I like breasts that have strobe lights for nipples – great fun at raves.

There ya go!

Just what can you *not* find on the Internet these days smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The girl behind the breasts
Lurker
0 likes
alcohol? ... giggles..

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't get it, either ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The wonderful thing about breasts are that there are as many reasons as to why they are loved as there are those that love them. I'm sure everyone has their own reasons and they are probably as varied as they come. For me personally I love that certain tear drop shape and the soft, firm feel of them when being sensually cupped. Just thinking about a stunning pair can make the world seem as if it is in slow motion.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
The Golden Ratio
Lurker
0 likes
Often, it depends entirely on the shape of the girl, and then the breasts 'fitting' that shape.

You can find a pair of breasts really sexy on one girl, but if you put those same breasts on another it could look not at all sexy.

By girlfriend was a petite girl, with petite and perky breasts (and a killer arse/pair of legs). I found every bit of her sexy as hell.
But if you had put those same breasts on a larger framed (not even saying fat, just someone who wasn't petite) woman and they would simply be small breasts. But the larger breasts of a larger girl on her, would have looked....well, uncomfortable

So I think it's wrong to say that there is one ideal type of breasts. They are all different, and they all look differently on different girls.
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover
Often, it depends entirely on the shape of the girl, and then the breasts 'fitting' that shape.

You can find a pair of breasts really sexy on one girl, but if you put those same breasts on another it could look not at all sexy.

By girlfriend was a petite girl, with petite and perky breasts (and a killer arse/pair of legs). I found every bit of her sexy as hell.
But if you had put those same breasts on a larger framed (not even saying fat, just someone who wasn't petite) woman and they would simply be small breasts. But the larger breasts of a larger girl on her, would have looked....well, uncomfortable

So I think it's wrong to say that there is one ideal type of breasts. They are all different, and they all look differently on different girls.

Totally agree about that! Some breasts look large on some women, but the same size would look awful on another. The same goes if they were smaller. Just depends on the person they are attached too
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The woman they are attached to make the breasts sexy.

When you meet a a woman you find that thing that sets off a spark and that forms window through which everything else about her is viewed.

So focus on your most endearing feature, show a man that, and the rest of you will be just as awesome.

Ajay
Lurker
0 likes
I like them to have thick nipples that really stick out in the cold. Ones that I can watch shake in the mirror when we fuck in doggy position!