Login

What it about periods...

last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
...that turns on guys? The guys I talk to ask if I am on mine, which I am not going to disclose that answer, and they said its a turn on? How is it turn on?
Internet Philosopher
Actually I'd have to admit its more of an annoyance. I am open minded but that isn't something I'd say was ever going to turn me on
Clumeleon
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Actually I'd have to admit its more of an annoyance. I am open minded but that isn't something I'd say was ever going to turn me on

Ditto. That said, she often gets very horny during her period and that's a turn on but not the period itself.
Lurker
what the two gentlemen above me said....i did it once right before i left to go out of town for awhile but never again
Lurker
It is just a fetish I guess. Each to his own. It doesn't turn me on although I am not repelled by it.
Lurker
You'll have to found the guys who are into that and ask them that question
Cogent Sensualist
Yup, not a turn on for me, but not a turn off either. It does feel different, there seems to be a termperature and geometry difference in addition to what seems obvious. A little messier but, sex without any mess is hardly worth it. ;)

Your mileage may vary.
Active Ink Slinger
Not really a turn-on for me ....
OTOH, it's a poor soldier that can't wade through a little blood
Advanced Wordsmith
I don't find it a factor. It's not a turn on, but I wouldn't let it stop me.
Advanced Wordsmith
It does not turn me on and I have never asked that question in a platonic relationship. But my guess (and this might be way off the mark) is that it could be a turn-on to some because of its very personal nature. Alternatively, it could be a type of 'dirty talk' and therefore a turn-on??
Advanced Wordsmith
WHEN YOUR BOTH HORNEY--LET IT RIP!
Active Ink Slinger
Her period doesn't bother me. It's just another body fluid. It sure bothers her more than it does me. - Bud