Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your favorite hole to fuck... and why?

last reply
34 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Highwayman
ear, lots of wax for lubrication since my dick is so small.

Aural sex huh?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I may be over simplifying the answer, but female's have worked great in the past so I see no reason to change now...
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy all three holes, but for different reasons. My cock in her mouth is visually appealing to me, especially when she looks at me with her eyes or closes hers and is sucking my balls. Fucking her in her pussy is the most intimate, gets us both close, and girls seem to prefer it for that reason. Finally, I enjoying sliding my thick dick in her ass because it is the tightest hole and gets her really moaning and groaning. I love the feeling and aural sensations!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely for me it is pussy. From this vantage point (her ontop or me ontop) you can probe her eyes and face for that soulful and intimate connection. That .. plus it is usually already lubricated and the kagle muscles work so much better to massage me to a greater orgasm, and pussy does not have teeth. For me, my cream pie from there is just so much more appealing and enjoyable for her. Just my opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
I shoot for the ass. It's so tight in there! It's always erotic. And she's down with it. I always stick it in her pussy first. She squirts multiple orgasms and she usually has one during the first 2 - 3 minutes of sex. After that, she turns and squirms!