Red (1 vote) 5%
Purple (1 vote) 5%
Blue (3 votes) 16%
Yellow (3 votes) 16%
Green (1 vote) 5%
Other (3 votes) 16%
Lurker
0 likes
I have always wondered if men like the same colors in women's clothes as women do. More importantly I am wondering if I am wearing the right colors to attract men's attention. So my question is... What is your favorite colored bikini? The answer may depend on the skin color of the person wearing the bikini so assume for a tanned body. The results may be used to help me decide on what colored bikinis to buy in the future.
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite bikini color is flesh color - thin, transparent, barely looks like a woman is dressed at all. Enough of the fantasy answer. I love GREEN bikinis. It reminds me of my greatest love...a beautiful red haired lady named Ginny.
Lurker
0 likes
my favorite colour bikini is hot pink a very small top that barley covers my forms and a tight bottom with draw string at the side that can be pulle and releasing me from its binding
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is white and would love to model for all
Lurker
0 likes
I love floral colored bikinis, and bandeau tops are incredibly hot.
Lurker
0 likes
I think the style has more attraction than color.
But being angelic (LOL) I like the simplicity of white although I own several colors
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Pink or black
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For a tanned person - nothing beats yellow
Lurker
0 likes
Gonna go with Lime Green.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the skin tone and hair color of the girl....but you can never go wrong with classic black. I tend to love yellow on blonds and Asian girls or green on Asian girls. Purple can also be very nice for brunettes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the skin tone and hair color of the girl....but you can never go wrong with classic black. I tend to love yellow on blonds and Asian girls or green on Asian girls. Purple can also be very nice for brunettes.
Lurker
0 likes
depends on the Lady but purple is one of my fav colors
Lurker
0 likes
pink i love pink it sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No option for "Transparent"?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yellow and pink go great with tan skin. White makes best sheer bikini
Lurker
0 likes
As I am white as milk with dark hair the best colour for me is dark purple....But I haven't got a red one yet :P
XX
BB
Lurker
0 likes
Keep it simple... black. Or with a deep tan.... gotta be white
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've always prefered white for darker skinned people. Really light skinned people I prefer green especially with redheads.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
think i look better with black
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like white on a tanned body....plus there is more chance that the white will be a bit see through when wet......lol

Quote by AngelUK
think i look better with black

Mmmmmmmm let's see if you are correct....any pictures?....need to verify your statement....lol
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
All of you guys have these "why"s. I don't, I just seem to like black. Maybe it's that I like bad girls, or that I raced for a while (black being the most common color for racing swimmers at the time), or something, but whatever the reason, black works for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer black but the color really doesn't matter much.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by beachbunny
I have always wondered if men like the same colors in women's clothes as women do. More importantly I am wondering if I am wearing the right colors to attract men's attention. So my question is... What is your favorite colored bikini? The answer may depend on the skin color of the person wearing the bikini so assume for a tanned body. The results may be used to help me decide on what colored bikinis to buy in the future.

After looking at your pics....I vote for pink.

Of course so much depends on skin tone, hair color, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black - a black bikini is like a little black dress, every woman should own one.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by wolverine15
Black - a black bikini is like a little black dress, every woman should own one.

exactly, I have several (i do live in fl, between hot tub, hot springs, daytona, and pool im in the water year round) but a black is a must. when im tanned i have a white one that is fun, brown is another basic, a couple of fun colors. But Always a Black on hand!
Lurker
0 likes
Turquoise is my favourite
Lurker
0 likes
Black
Lurker
0 likes
Well as you can see, I like black on me, but like white too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like the one you wearing in your profile picture, same with aqua blue, yellow, red and white