Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the sexiest thing a girl has ever done for you?

last reply
69 replies
10.5k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Lurker
0 likes
in my 40's worked for the husband of a lady who later became a lover, and she worked for another guy. while I was working for her husband, we had a full blown affair, no pun intended...and she eventually started an affair with the man she was working for....I would have loved sucking him off, and told her...she sort of hinted around and found he was absolutely against sex with men...so on my birthday she sucked him off in his car, he drove away, she called my phone, let it ring once..drove the block to her office, and snowballed until it was all gone...outside of my wife, picking me to be her husband that was the kinkiest and best any woman did for me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexiest thing, I came over for an evening of dinner and relaxing, was a long week. This was the night, she put many things together to make it the sexiest. I came in to her place, as she answered the door in her robe. She told me to sit and relax, she would get me a drink. She came back wearing lingerie, stockings and garters (turn on for me). I reached out for her, and pulled her to my lap, she sat, we kissed and hugged. As I began to get hard, she said "this is your night to relax, I will please you, first we need to eat". She got up, went over to the kitchen, she had half dinner ready, I could see her and she moved very sexual and talked as she did. She had table set, placed everyting on table, then fetched me another drink. We sat and ate dinner, afterward she led me into the bedroom, where a big towel was laid down across the sheets. She had several candles lit, she took my clothes off me and laid me down on my belly, and proceeded to give me and amazing back massage and....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When she asked me to show her how a man masturbates. She’d never seen a boy do it before. We were both naked in bed together after sex the night before. I got into my favourite masturbation position, kneeling with my legs wide and my cock sticking out, then I put on a noisy meaty show for her.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Walked around in her apartment, braless in an old sweatshirt that had several holes in it. Watching her ample tits wobble under the sweatshirt as she walked, nipples poking through just a bit, while I got several great side-boob views through the holes in the sweatshirt ... just too much.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Having my children!

0 likes

on our first weekend away. My wife ( then GF) and I rented a lake cabin. She came out of the bedroom wearing only my white dress shirt. she gave me a cold beer took the remote, turned on a football game and kneeled down between my legs. Told me to drink my beer and enjoy the game. opened her shirt to reveal her gorgeous 40DD's and proceeded to give one of the best blow Jobs ever. The beer was cold she was hot and i never finished the beer or watching the game. Great way to start the weekend. 6 mos later I asked her to marry me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A girl I dated in high school was submissive when we were alone. It was such a turn on!