What is the difference!!!

last reply
11 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Why is it that if witnessed there is absolute revulsion when two men kiss or share an intimate loving moment and it is frowned upon and openly condemned and sadly on the rare occasion physical violence is used but when two woman share the same loving moment that it is seen as acceptable. why is it that this double standard exists. Is it because of the invasive nature associated with two men being intimate whereas two woman are seen as being sensual and erotic?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm hetero, so when I see two women kiss, it's fucking fantastic.
Lurker
0 likes
because women are far more beautiful than men....and EVERYONE likes to kiss a pretty girl!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would feel gross inside if I saw Rosie O'Donnell making out with another woman.

That said, most women are attractive. The woman's form has a lot of beauty in it. While a lot of men's bodies seem to be utilitarian, like an old truck, used for getting around in and performing a bit of work.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
I would feel gross inside if I saw Rosie O'Donnell making out with another woman.

That said, most women are attractive. The woman's form has a lot of beauty in it. While a lot of men's bodies seem to be utilitarian, like an old truck, used for getting around in and performing a bit of work.

I fully intended to respond with something equally shocking, but I find myself nearly too shocked (or maybe hurt) to come up with anything of that caliber.

Your statement that the male form is analogous to an old truck implies that there's no beauty in it at all. I believe that your statement is insulting to both old trucks and men (both of which embody some degree of aesthetic beauty as well as utilitarian use).

I will, however, concede that the female form is definitely more beautiful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's because the world is mostly homophobic. I find the male form equally as gorges or more than the female form and happen to find gay and bisexual men the most erotic men of all.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious

lol.. : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
I believe it has everything to do with attraction, simple mathmatics and the illusion of oppertunity.
First of all there is attraction, which I think speaks for itself. Second there is simple mathmatics, the only thing better than one beautiful woman is two. Third the illusion of oppertunity. No men (or at least not many) likes to look at two women kissing because he thinks its cute that they are in love, its because he is imagining having both of those women with their lips wrapped around something else. The media (which influences much of what is precieved to be desireable) generally depicts women who kiss other women as sexually adventerous, wild and prone to experimentation(not saying that I believe that. Just my interpretation of the medias message), I think its the erotic possibilities that such an act implies that most men are responding to. Now take two women that may not be sexually desireable to the majority and you will see those same looks of disgust you'd see with two men kissing. Bottom line, we like it cause we want it, if we don't want it, we don't like it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
It's because the world is mostly homophobic. I find the male form equally as gorges or more than the female form and happen to find gay and bisexual men the most erotic men of all.

Well said Bunny, I think you've hit the nail firmly on the head.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sage000
I believe it has everything to do with attraction, simple mathmatics and the illusion of oppertunity.
First of all there is attraction, which I think speaks for itself. Second there is simple mathmatics, the only thing better than one beautiful woman is two. Third the illusion of oppertunity. No men (or at least not many) likes to look at two women kissing because he thinks its cute that they are in love, its because he is imagining having both of those women with their lips wrapped around something else. The media (which influences much of what is precieved to be desireable) generally depicts women who kiss other women as sexually adventerous, wild and prone to experimentation(not saying that I believe that. Just my interpretation of the medias message), I think its the erotic possibilities that such an act implies that most men are responding to. Now take two women that may not be sexually desireable to the majority and you will see those same looks of disgust you'd see with two men kissing. Bottom line, we like it cause we want it, if we don't want it, we don't like it.

Well said!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sage000

Sage in name and, apparently, sage by nature. Well done.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sage000

Perfectly put!