Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is it with the interest in buttholes?

last reply
19 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex was obsessed with my arse literally wanting to fuck it everyday.

My rebound FWB has started to take a shine to it. Recently he had anal with me and today while fucking, he was fingering it.

So guys why are you some of you into touching the arsehole of your lovers?
Devil's Advocate
1 like
It's the final frontier. When you're getting carried away and you want to dial it up to eleven, it's as dirty and sexy as you can get.

The other side of it though, is the intimacy. It's hard to describe. It's like knowing her fully, her complete essence. Perhaps there's something primal about it, like the way dogs sniff each other's asses. But there's this closeness that comes with it, that you don't get any other way.

Then there's just the assholes, pardon the pun, for whom it's all about power.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The first time I had sex I also got initiated into anal. Now 20 years later it has become almost a norm. To me anyone can have sex. But there is something so personal and intiment about this sex and the naugty factor is so high. Still a stigma to it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course we tried it. It did nothing for her and she was uncomfortable. I understand there are some ladies out there who dig it, but mine isn't one. Still, I'm quite happy with the vagina and most guys I know are content with that as well. They just need to push the boundary first.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

My rebound FWB has started to take a shine to it. Recently he had anal with me and today while fucking, he was fingering it.

If you don't like - be clear with your opposition and don't permit it.

Beyond that - I'm no help here as I'm obsessed with it myself and have a husband whose not quite as into it as me.

In fact - I don't even know if he likes it or not - his response is just that confusing. He'll go for it sometimes on his own, but rarely - and he doesn't really say much. Of course, if I ask he'll give - but that's not the same as pursuing it yourself. Yet at other times - while drunk - he's accused me of holding back on my self proclaimed anal fetish . . . but he's also had to state numerous times I shouldn't take him serious while he's drunk. LOL

So - it's just this strange thing that I don't think to bring up too often unless I'm in the mood for it. . . and usually at that point the sex is too good to really want to stop that.

In another 10 years I'll figure it out.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

Maybe you've just got one of those arseholes that looks fun to fuck. Personally, I find it a fun hole to fuck. I don't know why because when you think about it, it's pretty fucking disgusting, even if you're super clean. Still, it could be the reaction that I like, or it could just be the tightness. I've tried to fathom my obsession with the arse, but in the end, I think it's just something that has to be accepted for what it is: Fun.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
they're pretty - they look like starfish, only not as colorful. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty

Maybe you've just got one of those arseholes that looks fun to fuck. Personally, I find it a fun hole to fuck. I don't know why because when you think about it, it's pretty fucking disgusting, even if you're super clean. Still, it could be the reaction that I like, or it could just be the tightness. I've tried to fathom my obsession with the arse, but in the end, I think it's just something that has to be accepted for what it is: Fun.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
arse hole is tight . great fun to fuck. looks like starfish. when spinther muscle is tightened the pressure on cock is great. I enjoy total control on my w. one requires very hard cock for anal.it gives me lot of excitement
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
personally not my thing but id try it sounds like its a lot better for the guy just let him no ur not all that into it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
it is a different feeling on the cock yet familiar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the answers guys, I had anal last night with rebound and it was pretty good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It feels so good, and my wife loves it too! Think it is because it is so naughty is what makes it so good!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If women had a prostate gland or the clitoris was in the butt they'd beg for it. Most men like it because the anal grip on the shaft is tighter than the vaginal grip. Why women like it is a mystery, like so many other things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never had anal sex, though i'm not one to say no to anything, so i'm sure one day it will come up. I do however like playing around with my fingers and tongue. It's just something so erotic. my heart beats faster while i am, it's something that is still and it's just a new experience for me. I love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally love Anal, but it may not be for every couple. Should he decline to do Anal I will not be seeing hime for very long.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been with girls who love it, some who are so-so and others who hate it.

It all depends on her as I'm willing to try anything. For me it's not that much different than regular sex, my enjoyment of it comes from HER enjoying it, so if she's not into it, I abstain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy,intense sensation,gorgeous....
Lurker
0 likes
I love ass. I'm not only talking about her whole ass, I'm talking about her asshole! We both get aroused when I play in it. You know the tantra massage technique includes putting your pinky it her asshole. It's part of the secret that unlocks a woman's deepest orgasms. But, of course, it only works if there's a finger tickling her g spot and a thumb rubbing against her clit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
they are sooooo hot and can take a huge load