What is best?

last reply
14 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is best chatting on-line or hearing a woman's voice, what does it for you?
Lurker
0 likes
its always to hear woman's voice than to chat with her.... it also depend on the quality of chat/talk u have....nevertheless voice always stands ahead of chat!
Lurker
0 likes
Hearing my woman's voice always makes my day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely vote for her voice. Far more intimate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No question........Voice wins hands down.
Lurker
0 likes
No contest hands down hearing my woman's voice wins every time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me first state that hearing a woman's voice is wa-aaay preferable to the on-line chat option.

Now I'll muddy the waters by saying that, for me, the quality of the written word in the on-line chat can create different images of the woman who cares to converse. Any number of images can be generated in any given conversation, however, with the well written word an image of sophistication, deep beauty and or worldliness can be generated by the woman which may be lost in the spoken word over a telephone simply because of any pre-conceptions about tone or accent.

On-line chat is a great way to explore the other person until it is time to add the next piece of the puzzle and actually 'speak' to each other. Got it? Good.

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Voice comes in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd here. The written word doesn't duplicate the breathy tones that reach right down to the base of the spine and flip the switch that says 'Holy god she's hot' nearly as efficiently.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can hear emotions in a voice that takes two pages to type in words, so

VOICE
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
What is best chatting on-line or hearing a woman's voice, what does it for you?

There are of course levels of escalation which sometimes seem quite appropriate, HoneyB.

Chat < Photo Trading < Voice < Webcam < Public rendezvous

Each is an escalation of familiarity and intimacy. Everyone knows this. Myself, I prefer to chat for a good, long while before shooting over my cell phone number.

I've been known to continually meet some women at nightclubs around my hometowns for months on end, before escalating with a trade of phone numbers.

I've also been known to engage in public behavior with someone I just met 5 minutes earlier, to the point where bouncers are telling us to "Go get a room."
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Allow me to be a dick and point out that chatting online can also involve audio talk. Plenty chat programs have audio and video functions and they get plenty use.
To answer the question: typing is kinda like reading stories which can be great, sensual, either for foreplay or for getting off. But actually talking to someone, to hear her/his voice while being intimate adds a lot.

EDIT: hadn't seen wwm's response but I agree with the following:

Quote by WellMadeMale
Chat < Photo Trading < Voice < Webcam < Public rendezvous
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Voice is tops
Now WMM has an exceptional example
Lurker
0 likes
I'll take voice over chat. However, they are two distinct mediums and each has strengths and weaknesses. Some things are better expressed with text and some things are easier to use voice for. At times a combination of the two can work well. I love hearing her laugh at something I just wrote to her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like hearing ther voice it a bigger turn on ;)
Lurker
0 likes
While chat can be fun - people will write what they won't say - I definitely prefer a woman's voice.