Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what if you had a cunt??

last reply
53 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
What would you do if you had a cunt..pretty simple.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Quote by simar
What would you do if you had a cunt..pretty simple.

The same thing I would do when I don't have a 'cunt', obviously. Masturbate.

What else could I do? My sexuality isn't going to change (according to your post). So apart from sitting down to wee, I can't see anything changing but the shape of my hand when I play with myself.
Make a lot of money. smile
any man would be able to fuck me if i had a cunt
I would not enjoy it as much as I do OPC (Other Peoples Cunts) The care and feeding of them is mind boggling. )l(
I've had a cunt or two in my day.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
May I be rudely blunt,
When you end up with a cunt,
You cut ties and punt,
Time to go back on the hunt.
I would have some fun with that ! Or other men would to be more specific
Not call it a "cunt" for starters. There are nicer sounding names (I like "pussy" myself).

Otherwise, have sex and take leaks. Same thing I do with my dick. Not sure what else I'm supposed to do with it.
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Probably start screaming at my doctor. "You fucking idiot, it was suppose to be a knee replacement!"

And Chuck wins the thread.
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Probably start screaming at my doctor. "You fucking idiot, it was suppose to be a knee replacement!"

That was the reply that made my day....by the way I paid your doctor to do it.....
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Quote by ChuckEPoo

sounds like my kind of kink ;) Doctors with wicked blades.
You can't wear it out. I'd probably try! Become a slut, whore, what ever.
And just you wait until it comes around to period time...
Quote by PanJinlian
And just you wait until it comes around to period time...

Exactly
Scream and shout that my prayers had been answered - and then the sad truth that I was a decade post menopausal would sink in. Better late than never?
If you'd asked 'What if you had a pussy?' I think you'd have received vastly different responses.
Quote by Buz
If you'd asked 'What if you had a pussy?' I think you'd have received vastly different responses.

Like, I would have to upgrade my vacuum from the Dyson V6 to the Dyson DC65 Animal Upright.
Quote by Magical_felix

Like, I would have to upgrade my vacuum from the Dyson V6 to the Dyson DC65 Animal Upright.

I tried the Dyson DC65 Animal Upright and when I emptied the bag, out came 5 neighbors' dogs, 7 neighbors' cats, 3 racoons, 2 possums, an African python, and Wylie the Coyote.
Cut a hole in the ice and dive in.
Quote by Buz

I tried the Dyson DC65 Animal Upright and when I emptied the bag, out came 5 neighbors' dogs, 7 neighbors' cats, 3 racoons, 2 possums, an African python, and Wylie the Coyote.

I'm calling PETA

I would see how far I could launch a ping pong ball.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

I've often wondered what it would be like to have a pussy. Don't wAnt to give up my Dick, but I'd love to know what it's like to be fucked, licked, fingered.
Smuggle diamonds and/or plutonium across international borders.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Well, for starters, I would NEVER call it that! I find it SUCH an offensive word that it invariably turns me off Lush stories where it is used in the text. Lisa Hilton's otherwise excellent best-selling erotic novel 'Maestra' is simply littered with the word.

C*** is harsh and abbresive-sounding and in many English-speaking countries (eg Britain) is reserved as a term of abuse. Ie: "That Tony Blair's a right c*** for invading Iraq!"

Now if you're asking me if I'd like a pussy, then my answer would be: "Yes please, purr, purr!"
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Smuggle diamonds and/or plutonium across international borders.

You wouldn't smuggle plutonium for very long though. There's not enough room for suitable shielding up there you know- you'd be dead from the radiation poisoning in very short order.
Quote by pentup47
Well, for starters, I would NEVER call it that! I find it SUCH an offensive word that it invariably turns me off Lush stories where it is used in the text. Lisa Hilton's otherwise excellent best-selling erotic novel 'Maestra' is simply littered with the word.

C*** is harsh and abbresive-sounding and in many English-speaking countries (eg Britain) is reserved as a term of abuse. Ie: "That Tony Blair's a right c*** for invading Iraq!"

Now if you're asking me if I'd like a pussy, then my answer would be: "Yes please, purr, purr!"

I have a tattoo of a very happy pussy in my bikini line. She's in silhouette, doing a hello tail and quite clearly purring. I like to think of it as a language-free instruction manual