What do you want?

last reply
29 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys what do you really want in a partner? And not just in bed, thought that is good too. I know this is a rather general question, but it is what I would like to know.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by SilverArdorDragon
Guys what do you really want in a partner? And not just in bed, thought that is good too. I know this is a rather general question, but it is what I would like to know.

Someone who can make a decent toad in the hole ..
never found one who could do it though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

What is that?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

what i want in a partner? i want someone who cares about me. someone to love me. bring me breakfast in bed when its my birthday smile hod me when im sad/scared/ lonely i want someone that i can get along with. i know people have their differences but i want someone to share my qualities with. is that too much to ask?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fukme799
what i want in a partner? i want someone who cares about me. someone to love me. bring me breakfast in bed when its my birthday smile hod me when im sad/scared/ lonely i want someone that i can get along with. i know people have their differences but i want someone to share my qualities with. is that too much to ask?

Now that I like. To bad I can't find a guy like you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fukme799

With a user name like fukeme799?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by DBarclay

What is that?

Don't ask!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toad_in_the_hole

Thanks for the link. It doesn't sound to hard to make. I'll have to try some time.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by fukme799

With a user name like fukeme799?

Good point. lol

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
whats wrong with my user name?? i was horny as heck when i made this account and i couldn't think of anything better.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fukme799
whats wrong with my user name?? i was horny as heck when i made this account and i couldn't think of anything better.

Seeker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by fukme799

Are we in an evil mood tonight Miss Ali?
Seeker
0 likes
Then again, she does have a point.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i cant be horny and sensitive?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Birdie
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by fukme799

Are we in an evil mood tonight Miss Ali?

Lil ole me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
AN equal loving and respectful partner who is willing to live a life of reason and enjoyment..... Its not easy but within grasp!

Run
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As with Run's answer above, the key for me is equality and a shared understanding (world view). And of course, we'd have to have a matching sense of humour. I've lost a few relationships because my partners didn't quite get what I considered funny. C.
Lurker
0 likes
I think asking any man or woman what they want from a partner is never going to be easy. It makes us selfish to say I want this and that.

I prefere to say what I would give. I would give my partner my time and attention. To be genuinly interested in him. To stop talking and listen but also understand what he is saying. To give cuddles and kissies a LOT. To be able to laugh together and enjoying sex is a must.

And to have a similar outlook on life and what you both want out of the relationship.

To be able to overcome any differences that come your way and still feel passionate for one another.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it truely sad that I have only met one guy like those of you who have posted here, and he is off limits to me. Thank you guys for responding.

HoneyBee, I tried that once, letting him know what I would give in the relationship. That didn't turn out well. He took everything I gave and walked out. But that turned out to be a good thing for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
someone who loves me as i much love them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tampmark122
someone who loves me as i much love them

That is sweet.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
someone who stays by you all the way
if your right ,wrong or just you.
when you got a job or not
just loves you for you
my wife of 22 years [11-6-09]
tank GOD for her
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

DB's dream woman...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

I can make a wicked guiness toad in the hole.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's with the other side of the pond and weird names for food lol? I can't help it, whenever I hear "toad in a hole" I think of something very unappealing...

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
All I want is to make sure my hubby is happy. It does not matter if it is in bed or not, I just want to make sure he is happy. He spoils me by taking care of me. I'm disabled with bad arthritis, and can't do much, but I do try to make sure he is happy. I think that is the most important thing in a realationship, is to make sure both people are happy.oYQheDGGuA8HPAFE
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal
What's with the other side of the pond and weird names for food lol? I can't help it, whenever I hear "toad in a hole" I think of something very unappealing...

ha ha LOL, I always think Grits is a weird name too, ha ha it reminds me of something we put on the roads in the winter. "Oh, the gritter's are out". Why are they called grits? , and what on earth is it. I have seen it on telly once and it just looks like sloppy porridge.S4zJ2bzXZs1YUQAh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny enough, for most of us in the UK, when we hear "Toad in the Hole" we think of something very APPEALING.

I don't exactly know what Grits is, but I did have the misfortune of trying some in New Orleans once. I ordered it because I'd heard "Grits" mentioned in westerns and wanted to see what it was. Big mistake - horrible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by Primal

ha ha LOL, I always think Grits is a weird name too, ha ha it reminds me of something we put on the roads in the winter. "Oh, the gritter's are out". Why are they called grits? , and what on earth is it. I have seen it on telly once and it just looks like sloppy porridge.opvQaAHMXfnoz1sd

Grits are made from corn and they sort of make a porridge type thing. I personally think they are pretty gross and I am in grit central right now.
Lurker
0 likes
Someone who can keep my interest even after I get her.