what do you think of lush ladies??

last reply
54 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
you have to get to know someone the image people have on a site like this is very rarely who they really are
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes Markhammer, but perhaps it is who they really would be if there were no social restrictions on them.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by redlips
Yes Markhammer, but perhaps it is who they really would be if there were no social restrictions on them.

I assume this may be the truth, I know it can be for me. I am much more reserved for a significant period of time in 'the real world' and assume many of others are as well
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Licking me is a risky business. It generally leads to me licking you which leads to ... yeah, we end up living a Lush story, more or less. ;)

I'm not seeing a problem here. Sounds like wins all around for the both of us. ;)
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

I'm not seeing a problem here. Sounds like wins all around for the both of us. ;)

Indeed it would be, Poppet.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Yeah but usually a Lush 9 is like a real life 3.5

Just sayin'.

giggles... we r talking about a 1 to 10 scale here ??? ..

on a 1 to 10 scale? .. I like ladies on a 1 to 10 scale...

giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Ill have you know, I'm a real life 4 thank you very much!

over here .... i'm over here....

giggles [serious giggles at that]
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by hayley

over here .... i'm over here....

giggles [serious giggles at that]

The Linebacker
0 likes
My research shows that they ALL used to be nuns, but now they are ALL exotic dancers at gentleman's clubs.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_sugar
So I know this is a sexually charged site but what do you prefer?

♥girls that put it all out there for anyone

♥girls that show enough to be sexy but still keep it classy

For me I like to get to know someone then see where it goes, see how comfortable you are then move forward.

What do you guys prefer?

I'm the same way. I want to see what kind of friend she would be, as a nomal friend or someone I can fool around with in bed and still be friends smile
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say "All of the above." Each is sexy and each brings a different perspective, but all are great because if they are on Lush, they must love sex and that is enough for me!!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Buz
My research shows that they ALL used to be nuns, but now they are ALL exotic dancers at gentleman's clubs.

Does that make Nicola Mother Superior?

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
My experience has been Greatsmile Lush Ladies I've interacted with are Fun, Beautiful, Sexxxy, Intelligent, and Highly Imaginative!!! I Love the Ladies of Lush:)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Lurker
0 likes
The ones I know well are just wonderful, so generous and kind to this old dog, and they never fail to excite me and make me hard.
Lurker
0 likes
Lush ladies are all so hot and cool, very open to all and love a good friend
0 likes
(I know this is for guys~ I admit it, I was sneek'n in to read - sorry)
I just wanted to say: it is good to hear all this! I am very impressed with what I hear you men saying.

Chat Moderator
0 likes
What do I think? Welllllllllllllllll..... There are very few ladies of Lush that dont attract my attention in one way or another... I agree with all of the above applying to a degree...
It really comes down to their personality... There are women here who are bold, outspoken and flaunting it all... Just as there are shy, soft spoken and demure women... Are they as different as night and day? Sometimes...
What really matters is are they being a friend and who they truly are? Or are they here just to pass time and make up lies as they go along? I find the best friendships are forged over time with honesty (There's a shocker!!) and anything shared is that much better... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we're great
Lurker
0 likes
Only thing I see wrong with lush ladies is there's not enough of them of course this is true for any site dealing with sex.
Truth be told there are 10 men for every woman and as quick as she enters the room every man has jumped at her.
I am sure the ladies don't like to be flooded but they have to realize all of us men are looking at them.
To sum it up the ladies of lush are great just unfortunately not enough for every man lol
Lurker
0 likes
Only thing I see wrong with lush ladies is there's not enough of them of course this is true for any site dealing with sex.
Truth be told there are 10 men for every woman and as quick as she enters the room every man has jumped at her.
I am sure the ladies don't like to be flooded but they have to realize all of us men are looking at them.
To sum it up the ladies of lush are great just unfortunately not enough for every man lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah, they're hot to trot.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
What do you think of Lush ladies?

Ladies?!

Sorry, what else would you expect from my 666th post?

Generally I prefer the sexy and classy type. But having said that, sometimes I'm just in the mood for a fire breathing whore. It depends. Regardless, authenticity, kindness, sweet and a little bit cheeky is what I value most in my female friends.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
0 likes
They are HOT, DAMN HOT, so HOT you could cook things in my underpants.

That's how HOT they are.......

That vivid enough for you? :P

p.s. I don't wear underpants.......