36.4k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes
Yes
Yes
I loved watching another guy make her cum and she got to enjoy doing it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes
Yes
Yes
I loved watching another guy make her cum and she got to enjoy doing it for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes! Watching her with another man is incredibly arousing. Joining in is even better!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not married and have never been. But that does not mean that there not men who really care about me and maybe one day conditions will be right so we can be together.

I know there are men out there who get so turned on watching their woman having another man's cock in her to the point he is almost out of control.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not married and have never been. But that does not mean that there not men who really care about me and maybe one day conditions will be right so we can be together.

I know there are men out there who get so turned on watching their woman having another man's cock in her to the point he is almost out of control.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all, the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2

I would be glad to act as your substitute hubby so you could play. smile
I hope you will visit one of my stories like A Wedding Slow Dance, Take Me, Take Me NOW! or my most recent series Finding Lynn Finding Lynn.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1)Yes
2)Not sure but it is great to think about
3)no
Lurker
0 likes
1 - Many times...all the time really
2 - I would
3 - nope
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely Number 3. Yes, I enjoy watching Katie fuck other guys, especially DP's, but watching her suck other cocks is amazing. She smiles and looks into his eyes, and mine when she can, the whole time. Check out our real life adventures in our Lush stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) Yes, but more in the sense of swinging rather than just watching her.
2) maybe under the right circumstances
3) Not yet
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to all three... We both enjoy MMF situations (watching, partaking and sharing)...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We use a locking mask/hood sometimes now, cause not seeing is sometimes a lot more erotic than watching every stroke!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES
YES
YES
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes