Waking up to a blow job - yay or nay?

last reply
997 replies
125k views
2 watchers
11 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I usually don’t enjoy it, i would actually go and pee first most of the time lol

0 likes

Quote by Georgia_27_8

It's a tricky one for me.

I love that being his "waking experience" of the day, but the whole consent thing is conflicting for me. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Gotta make sure you have consent in advance. Approval of the option, left to your discretion when to use it. Or a binding agreement perhaps? You can bind his hands above his head, and give the blowjob of his dreams?

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes, nothing better than being woken up with a womans lips caressing and kissing you hard, then finishing off in her mouth. Best way to start the day. Just need to find a woman who will do this.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Love it. Someday I'd like to wake another guy up that way too.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I'm usually up before my boyfriend (actually, before most of my boyfriends). I like to get up, put on a pot of coffee, read email, etc - watch the sun come up. I wander back in the bedroom at around 630. My latest bf almost always has a nice semi-stiff cock in the morning, while he's still sleeping. I crawl back in bed slowly, and gently take him in my mouth, working him until he wakes, which is usually with a smile. Some mornings he has to pee right away, some morning he'll cum for me first. On the mornings he has to pee, he comes right back and lets me have my morning drink of him before my coffee. Regardless, he calls me his perfect alarm clock. I love giving a nice gentle slow deliberate bj in the morning. And it seems to agree with him, too - we're in grad school, and the stress level is high. Starting the day this way is good for both of us.

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

I'm a yes. The only thing I don't like about is that it doesn't happen nearly often enough! πŸ˜•

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Quote by Stormdog

I'm a yes. The only thing I don't like about is that it doesn't happen nearly often enough! πŸ˜•

Okay, bring your sexy ass over here.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Yes please! I've wanted this for ever! I actually put this in one of my bi oral fantasy stories where I treat a friend to something I've always wanted to experience! I wonder how many women like the idea of being woken up by cunnilingus or their partner stimulating their clit?