vagina sizes

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
do you all think some girls have a tighter vagina than others and if so does it really feel different or something because I personally think all vaginas were created equal
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I prefer a looser vagina myself. You can fuck a woman with a looser vagina nice and hard. A woman that has had a child definitely has a looser vagina but that's good.

Also... I'm no doctor. But the more a woman actually wants to fuck you, the looser her vagina gets I have noticed.

so the whole tight vs loose thing is really a non experienced guy burning himself really.
Trust people to be themselves...
0 likes
To be real, all feel the same to me, so I pretty much have no dog in this fight.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are two virgina sizes those that feel great and those that feel fabulous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trione
There are two virgina sizes those that feel great and those that feel fabulous.

^
THIS...that’s funny and don’t care who you are ??

But I have been fortunate enough to notice a difference between those that have used it to give birth and those that have not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
According to our two regular partners, they say my girlfriend and I are both different. They also say we can both be different in ourselves at different times. We certainly look different.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
A vagina's a muscle: it can contract and expand. In fact, that's exactly what it's supposed to do.

If you just lie there and starfish it, it can feel pretty loose.

If you blast your pelvic floor, you can get a lot more control over it, which can make sex a lot more pleasurable. The same's true for those with a penis. In fact, I'm baring down right now.

Regardless, a woman who's going to let me stick things in it...all good. Don't sweat it, just enjoy yourself.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Mana wahine
0 likes
I think people should be less picky about who they screw. It all feels the same in the dark.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree with the first part but disagree with the last!
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Sex is with a person, not just a vagina.

How she moves, clenches, gyrates, moans, kisses.... is it getting hard in here or is that just me? Anyways, all these things make a HUGE difference. A tight pussy with a woman who lies there like a dead fish is just no fun. A pussy so tight you can't get in without a struggle can kill your erection.

I disagree with the contention that having a baby makes a woman loose. Sure, it can, but it's a muscle and can go back to size or even get tighter. I had a partner who had given birth and she could clench tight enough to actually keep me from moving so no, I wouldn't call her "loose" from having kids.

I actually think pussy tightness is the same "goldilocks" problem that women face. Some are too big, some are too small, and the rest fall in the middle and it's more about how it moves and who it's part of.