last reply
43 replies
21.8k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Coach2111
Try eating it out of a pussy after just fucking it. The excitement of getting your chick off will make it the best tasting meal you can have and she'll love you for it.

see this guy gets it haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jizz in a shot glass and bottoms up!
"The sun always sets,
The moon always falls,
It feels like the end,
Just pay no mind at all,
Keep rolling, rolling,
Life must go on"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
put ketchup on it. everything tastes better with ketchup.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I feel the same way but that hasn't stopped me from trying over and over again.
colin123
0 likes
I also feel i would like to clean up after cumming in my wife but also lose the urge after cumming, i now lick her clean the morning after when it is still dripping from her, get her to put panties on after fucking to help keep it in her. please let me know if it works for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often times tell myself I'm going to eat my cum when I'm jerking off. Then, for whatever reason, I don't. I've tried it a time or two, but didn't really care for it. I would not feel guilty for having this desire, or for even eating it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm... if you want it in the moment but not after you cum, you could trying saving some in a small glass and then swallow it the next time you're horny and in the mood for that particular fantasy.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Most of my self gratification sessions with the palm sisters required I leave no evidence, so licking myself clean was an obvious choice. I've tasted many different instances, though I must say the thicker the batter the better.. sometimes it's just thin and not great, but if a session takes longer than 10 minutes, it's usually great tasting output. It helps that I eat more fruit than I use to, so they tell me..

As for the desire to, and then backing out last minute.. I can understand. Often post coital depression makes the desires take a 180. Despite the moment you were so sure you'd do it, the next, why bother? Or worse, that's gross... The truth is .. getting to know yourself isn't so terrible, and there are far worse things to try.. I do luv pushing limits.. some suggest you freeze some so it's available before you pop.. but I say, experience a ruined orgasm, one where your libido has NOT dropped, but you have cum, that moment will give you the continued hankering and you'll enjoy something amazing..

Best luck, tell us what changes..
Sissy Shelli_k18
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by Coach2111
Try eating it out of a pussy after just fucking it. The excitement of getting your chick off will make it the best tasting meal you can have and she'll love you for it.
If he's masturbating. perhaps he doesn't have a pussy around to lick...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I came in my girl friends mouth once. She usually swallowed but this time she did not and lookied me in the eye with a grin on her face and moved up to kiss me. Knowing what she was about to do sent a shiver down my spine and I opened my mouth and we french kissed with my cum going back and forth between our mouths I think I ended up swallowing most of it. I can't even describe how incredibly erotic it was.
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
I was sometimes like that when I was younger. Would have this crazy desire for cock and cum when I was horny, then it went away the instant I came. I often tried to suck myself, and would masturbate with my cock an inch from my lips. Sometimes I'd cum into my mouth, but sometimes I'd pull back the instant I came, suddenly not being into it.

Guess what? It went away as I got older and more comfortable with my bisexuality and my cravings for penises and cum. Now I eat my own cum more regularly, even though I can't get my dick to my lips anymore. Still enjoy aiming it into my mouth, or cumming into my hand and licking it off.

Be patient with yourself and acknowledge your desires, both when you're horny and when you aren't.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
Quote by ElwoodJones
Elwood, that pic is so fucking hot! One of the best selfsucking clips I've seen. What I always wished I could do, and sometimes came so very close to achieving.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library