Tit Fucking

last reply
156 replies
23.2k views
1 watcher
8 likes
Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Never really done it and not sure why. I love tits and suspect that I would enjoy it. While my wife's cleavage is not really suited to it (small breasts), I have been with some better endowed women.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes

It's one of those things that I'd do if my partner was into it, but not something I'd seek out for myself since there's other parts of a woman I'd prefer to fuck.

(This is the part where I insert that meme of the douchebag on the street with the sign that reads 'change my mind').

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

It's one of those things that I'd do if my partner was into it, but not something I'd seek out for myself since there's other parts of a woman I'd prefer to fuck.

(This is the part where I insert that meme of the douchebag on the street with the sign that reads 'change my mind').

I will say there’s a softness to breasts that’s different than the normal places you would want to fuck. It’s a unique sensation that I would highly recommend trying if your partner is down.

It’s also a great position for dirty talk and a very pleasing sight to look down to.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Love it. The feel and visual aspects are a turn on to me, and fortunately my wife enjoys it.

0 likes

I love to fuck a substantial pair of tits and cum all over them.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Have done it with several women, and although I absolutely love tits, I find that titfucking doesn't feel anywhere near as great as it looks. I can find more enjoyable places to stick my prick.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library