Time to get a little racial.

last reply
31 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys, do you prefer to fuck a person of a specific race? Which and why? For me, it's white and Hispanic.
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by terry20069
For me, it's white and Hispanic.

Why?

I'll reserve judgment until I've tried them all (could be waiting a while).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I've tried black, white, and Hispanic and they each bring something different (not saying what that is). Don't get me wrong, I love black women but thats all I've for a long time. Right now I feel a bit like Picasso going through his phases. He had blue and rose, I have white and brown. I do want to try them all though.
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I want to fuck women that make it interesting..... I've never found that that follows any specific race.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any feminine woman with good hygiene is welcomed. Race, ethnicity, etc. irrelevant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, there is no specific race that I would say, "Oh, she's [insert color here]. no way would I have sex with her..."

Beauty is evident in more things than simply skin color. I've known girls of all colors that were unattractive to me - just as I've known girls of all colors that knocked my socks off. So in a nutshell... no.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by terry20069
Guys, do you prefer to fuck a person of a specific race? Which and why? For me, it's white and Hispanic.

Both of your threads were poorly worded, imo, Terry. I don't think you meant to stir up a wasp's nest...I just think you failed to word them appropriately.

That said, I've never started out a Friday or Saturday evening thinking: "I'm going to try to rail the first hot <insert ethnicity> chick who winks at me twice, tonight.'

And what I am compelled to ask of you Terry...is why would you, yourself...imply that you would be that way or even have that tendency?

Are you trying to rack one up of every ethnic group, or notching your bedpost with x number of asians, x number of caucasians, x number of whatever?

Seems a bit racist, to me, dude. But what the hell do I know. Maybe that is what you meant, in hindsight?

All pussy is pink on the inside.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Red wine or white? The choice is made by the event in which you partake. Otherwise they are both an expression of artistry and their quality is determined by factors unrelated to their color.
So it is with love, lust and my choice in what I find beautiful...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Seriously... If I just made a bunch of money, got a promotion or any kind of great news that day I'm feeling good, on top of the world even. I walk into the party thinking only one thing... "FUCK YEAH! I'm banging a silly white girl tonight! Fuck the world!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't see the point in this thread and yes I'm a chick.

As long as the girl had a vagina and boobs it shouldn't matter what her genetics are. I have seen beautiful dark women, asian women, hispanic and indigneous women.

It's the same with men as well as long as they have a penis.

At the end of the day there is only one race and that's the human race.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Each woman is so special, skin is just a dressing of an amazing woman on the inside! xo
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I have a type of woman I find sexy. Busty curvy brunettes are my type. If I go saying I would not have sex with a black girl, it would be taken the wrong way. I feel the same way about a blonde as I do about a black girl. Beautiful?? yes, but not the type I would have gone after..thats all I'll say.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah gotta agree that 'race' has always taken a back seat to 'body type' because I am incredibly shallow that way. I like them (generally tall) slim and leggy (surprise, surprise!). Have tinkered with the oriental/asian types & blacks, but tend to find I am attracted to mulatto and caucasian/europeans.

FYI - I consider the Hispanic/latino category something peculiar to North America, as I prefer to lovingly group them amongst the sexy Portuguese & Spanish type..... Just in case you are wondering LadyX (wink, wink!)
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
As long as the woman is thick in all the right places it doesn't matter.
Lurker
0 likes
I am white and am very turned on by black women, I have been hasseled by this, from both sides i have been called a race trader, and other things i will not post,,but I asked a friend and he said that liking a girl only because she is black, is alot like dislikeing a girl because she was black..so I stopped dateing black girls and felt guilty for liking them in the first place.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Tncountryboy83
I am white and am very turned on by black women, I have been hasseled by this, from both sides i have been called a race trader, and other things i will not post,,but I asked a friend and he said that liking a girl only because she is black, is alot like dislikeing a girl because she was black..so I stopped dateing black girls and felt guilty for liking them in the first place.

America is so fucked up. I mean, just look at the confusion in this country.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

America is so fucked up. I mean, just look at the confusion in this country.

I agree with you, about the confusion. I also think this was turned into a "racist" thing ... when it didn't need to be. I mean, some people are more attracted to Gingers then Brunettes. Blacks more so then those "silly white girls" .. and so on.

I tend to be more attracted to dark haired men. But it doesn't mean I wouldn't date anyone else either.
Lurker
0 likes
i love everyone.
im Jesus
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by winky
i love everyone.
im Jesus

wow. glad I logged in tonight!

I still don't believe in you, but happy to find out that you're actually hot.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

i do! i mean, stranger things have happened! and just wait until the second cumming!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
It could be, would make sense.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tncountryboy83

Your post reminded me of this clip by Sacha Baron Cohen aka Ali G, Borat and Bruno. When Sacha Baron Cohen was on tv he made a series where Borat went to America (before the movie).

This clip is of Sacha Baron Cohen as Borat singing at a Cowboy bar about throwing Jews down the well. Take note the patrons start to sing along with the song. It is showing how ignorant some people are. Even though the song is catchy I admit.

It is amusing because Sacha Baron Cohen is Jewish and he even was in the same school with Little Britain's Matt Lucas. He is very devoted to his religion and his wife Isla Fisher even converted to Judaism.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry to go off topic.
The Linebacker
0 likes
If I weren't already married I'd be up for doing some research.0LsB3BTsUtpjvH6k

I fondly remember one girl from my past that was racially mixed, black-white-asian. She was totally gorgeous & sexy, great in bed, even great personality, too. After the break-up though, she was not so fond of me. Ouch! Kind of my fault.

I guess I never saw race as a factor in sexual appeal, desirability. It is just a visual flavor. Variety tastes great!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

well of course Jesus is hot! and u should believe in me! i make the world go round! and round and round hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
... As long as the girl had a vagina and boobs it shouldn't matter what her genetics are. ...
No. Boobs are just an optional extra.
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The beauty of a person is on the inside not the outside
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will fuck 'em all!