Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tied Up

last reply
32 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Would any of you enjoy the whole being tied up and blindfold sex play with a person from lush, if so who?
I know I do, and my girl enjoys it being done to her as well
Definitely yes.

However there are too many to list, although i do have a favourite, but it wouldn´t be fair to the others to name her.
ooohhh ooohhh pick me pick me... lol
Yes I enjoy it. It doesn't matter much to me with whom... smile
I'd try it, to say I had. I don't know how much I'd like it.

As to with whom... a couple of Lushies spring to mind.
Sure I would and they know who they are *grins*
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
yes.

no beans to be spilled though ( regarding who's)
Well a Comedian said it best: That's not sex that trust, and I have to really really trust a women to let her do things like that to me. And then it'll be done at My place with a friend hiding in my closet with a baseball bat ( Oh and by friend it's not you Nate, you'll let it happen just for laughs, so I'll have Erick help out )
Quote by wooody32
Well a Comedian said it best: That's not sex that trust, and I have to really really trust a women to let her do things like that to me. And then it'll be done at My place with a friend hiding in my closet with a baseball bat ( Oh and by friend it's not you Nate, you'll let it happen just for laughs, so I'll have Erick help out )

haha I wouldn't let Nate be the person in the closet either.
Quote by wooody32

OH C'MON Man, it's not like I'll let her kill you or anything, and Erick???? Are you serious?? Knowing him he'll bring a drink with him and pass right out when he's done with it
My lover likes being gently tied up and blindfolded. I like it because it givess totla control
Quote by nastynate69
Would any of you enjoy the whole being tied up and blindfold sex play with a person from lush, if so who?

i might come do that to you though...but I may leave you there haha
Quote by smoothwetkitty
Quote by nastynate69

Oh you won't leave me there, plus, not if I don't tie you up 1st
yes *zips mouth*
Quote by nastynate69
Quote by smoothwetkitty
Quote by nastynate69

Oh you won't leave me there, plus, not if I don't tie you up 1st

Oh I'll tie you up first lol
Quote by wooody32

lol Thanks woods lol
Quote by wooody32

lol .... i cant stop laughing now... and ... yeahh ERIC??????? YOU DONT LIKE HIM BEING ALIVE??? he will shoot himself before being there in a closet and listening to that music lolol heyyyyyou can ask me to be on guard...smile
I'll try anything once, twice if I don't hate it. Never really participated much in bondage anything. And I am usually dominant in bed, so it would be a departure, but still, I would give it a go. As far as who, my wife, but she's not a lushie.
absolutely, would love to.................. tigeress are you reading this
I'm not into it but if it pleased the gal, I'd do it. I'd have to trust her.
Being tied up...scary but exciting...have never been tied up before but am open to it.

As for by who? I have quite a couple in my mind and in my friends list but i'd rather keep that confidential.
Oh yes. They know who they are.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Tried it once, wasn't for me. However, that said, when the role is reversed, mmm, yes. But certainly, trust is a must.
yes so far in my short time here there are 2 I would love to tie up and domminate but at this point I will not mention any names just yet
yes. the short time I have been here there are 2 I would love to tieup and domminate .
With someone from Lush? No way. After 25 years with a vanilla wife, I'm afraid I would come to death from the things these women couldn't help but do once they got their hands on me. ;)

Not that it would be a bad way to go. I would probably die with a smile on my face. But there are too many stories still to write.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
I've never been tied up but I'll predict that it would be ho hum with someone you trust...

The REAL thrill would be to be tied up by someone you DIDN'T trust...

The idea of surrendering complete control is tainted if you trust that person. Then you're not truly surrendering anything...

No... I'm not volunteering to be tied up either... I'm a bit of a chicken in that department...

I've been fortunate enough to do some cybering lately and the idea of being tied up is scary even in cybering because it can be so real that it's almost like being there.

I had a woman tied spread eagle recently in a cyber session and we were interrupted... That was too bad because I was so excited I'm still breathing hard. It's VERY exciting... I can't imagine what the real thing would be like... Not sure I'm ready for that yet...
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)

Walt Disney

Walt Disney
as long as she dooesen't look like a lady shotputter I'll try it