Login

Things in the ass, aye or nay?

last reply
176 replies
21.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
I've come across guys who thought the thought alone was terrifying and un-manly, and other who likes a finger in certain place?

You guys?

LPF heart
Lurker
This has been asked SO many times on the forums. Finger, tongue, toy, you name it...... yes, it is fine and I enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
NAY!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
NAY for me but if he wanted it then ok
Lurker
I prefer to be the one fingering her ass, but honestly I have never come across a girl that has expressed interest in sticking something up mine. If she wanted to try then sure I guess.
Lurker
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
With JohnC, love it all finger, tongues, toy....

LOL Sorry that made me laugh. That could be taken a couple different ways.
Lurker
LOL It was fine. I knew what you meant, but could not help but notice the other possible meanings. It's quite alright. It made me smile.
Active Ink Slinger
No. I don't give. I don't receive. I don't probe. I don't go there. It's not a hangup, it's a preference.
Lurker
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
Hey I didn't intend it to be but I always love a good double entendre. LOL

Oh and honestly I can usually find it in anything. LOL That one was just SO easy.

lol
Lurker
YES! I have had fingers tongues and toys in me (not at the same time).
Active Ink Slinger
sure get it in if its not too big its ok.oh no guys though
Lurker
I would be willing. wife has strap-oned me once but she isn't inot it. Butt plugs and dildos are fun as well.
No real man has been back there though. LOL
Lurker
Sure, why not!
Lurker
Aye, fuck it, why not?
Rookie Scribe
She's done it to me once, and it wasn't bad. Haven't done it again, but i don't think if be adverse to letting her. Nothing too great, but start simple and stuff.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes&i love it.ive had several ladies fuck me too with strapons.the 1st one was rough,but, next, expanded my ass with different sizes&then put her big strapon up me&once she got it all in,i did enjoy it&came so big&hard! Ladies do it gently&he will,want more!
Active Ink Slinger
Yes&i love it.ive had several ladies fuck me too with strapons.the 1st one was rough,but, next, expanded my ass with different sizes&then put her big strapon up me&once she got it all in,i did enjoy it&came so big&hard! Ladies do it gently&he will,want more!
Active Ink Slinger
All's fair in love... I'll take whatever she'll give me, as long as it's no larger than mine, 'cause I'm not small and ouch.
Active Ink Slinger
Why,dont ladies just start with fingers&then,put bigger up&,they WILL,enjoy what they achieve! Try it&dont,take no4an answer!
Lurker
Why not! Just ordered a prostate massager - could be fun ;-)
Advanced Wordsmith
Well seeing as I'm into pegging, I guess it's a big ol yay for me.
Lurker
Sometimes I can't wait for her to finger my arse, but she reads me very well and can usually tell when I am not in the mood for it.

I have had toys in there in the past, but that is not a regular part of my sex life.

Never another dude.
Advanced Wordsmith
I don't really mind it.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes please - fingers, tongues, strap on's, cocks, all welcome