21.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
ooops.....sorry guys, didn't realize this is a thread for men only
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
The first time I ever had sex, the woman fingered my ass gently (I was a virgin, she wasn't). It was pretty hot. Like most acts you encounter in your early sexual experiences, it stayed with me smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prostate vibe makes for a great orgasm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes so my hole feels like a pussy hole that hurts so good
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Nope, no thanks. I'm all right with not doing that. Though I've tried, just doesn't do anything for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
gently, sweetheart, gently
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
For ME? NO! Thanks but no thanks, not my style.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Aye.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I find it necessary to mention you don't indicate whether you want to know if the responder likes things in his/her ass or likes to pot things in others' asses. Personally, I have always enjoyed pleasing both men and women by inserting myself into their rears. Likewise, I love to receive a hard man, a dildo, a finger on fingers, and a tongue in mine. Any man that has not enjoyed a prostate massage needs to try one. Once they learn the depth of pleasure their prostate can give them, they will want to try other anal pleasures. I have not yet had the pleasure of a lady using a strap on on me. It's on my sexual bucket list. Dildos/butt plugs I've used and had used on me. Vibrating are the best in this category. Nevertheless, the real thing, a man's hard cock can't be beat. Hmmm, did I mention the ecstasy of double penetration - two hard men filling up a lady in both her openings. The ladies I've been involved in this delight have found it even more enjoyable than I did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm alone I love my trusty plug. And my fiance loves to get some friends together and fuck the shit outa me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I also enjoy a finger or a toy in my ass nothing wrong with it .
Lurker
0 likes
In Short: It gets me off.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You deniers don't know what pleasures you're missing, guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like anything it depends on exactly what. And how long, ( both time & measure ) You have to know your own limits. Even A real cock can be too big. Adjustment should also be considered Whats too big today may fit better tomorrow.Anal sex can be very pleasurable if gone about in the rite way. And lube can make A big difference. Happy humping & good luck.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do from time-to-time enjoy something in my ass. Usually, it's a finger. The other day I used a small cock ring vibrator. I lubed it up, turned it on and slipped into my ass. It felt pretty good, but nothing Earth shattering. It wasn't enough to make me want to do it again.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ass play can be fun and a turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES!! I love a finger or two and so much more!! Make mine a big one!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love and accept. Fingers, toys, tongue.

Tried a cock once in there, was exceptionally erotic, but the thought of a cock doesn't arouse me. So I'm straight but like things in my bum.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Lurker
0 likes
If done right with lube and not to rough it can be enjoyable.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes a toy or a finger in the ass is fine. The wife just used anal beads on me the other night and then rode me. The beads rubbed my prostate and caused an awesome ejactulation. So yes something in the ass is fine.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yay! Yes! Aye! it feels so good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have had ass penetration a number of times. Its been ok, with a vibrator was the best. & slid my cock into a few, which was ok as well. But, none of that was a big special deal that a lot of folks claim. I'll still experiementing but its not a priority for me.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
Have had ass penetration a number of times. Its been ok, with a vibrator was the best. & slid my cock into a few, which was ok as well. But, none of that was a big special deal that a lot of folks claim. I'll still experiementing but its not a priority for me.

how would you feel about a cactus?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thats a tough one. I keep hoping Cactus is a code word for something special. Otherwise maybe a Aloe stalk? Thats a cactus, & it has its own lotion inside.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love a toy finger or cock ,but what feels the best is a woman's tongue deep in my ass as she strokes me.
Lurker
0 likes
Fingers, tongues, butt plugs, bring them all!