Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Great Cunnilingus Survey

last reply
70 replies
15.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Favorite position to go down on a woman?

43 votes
69. Duh. (5 votes) 12%
Traditional: Her lying on her back (40 votes) 93%
Her riding my face (12 votes) 28%
Her sitting, myself kneeling between her legs (3 votes) 7%
I dislike cunnilingus (0 votes) 0%
Other (please specify) (4 votes) 9%
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by meg816
Until about a year and a half ago, I had never received what I now consider decent oral sex. I honestly thought that cunnilingus was something that only a select few people participate in, and that most men dislike it. For a long time, I was extremely self-conscious about the looks/smell/taste of my genitals, and was mildly disgusted with my girly bits. Fortunately, I have since discovered that not all men hate giving oral, and some, in fact, love it. I decided to create a survey for such men, to gain a better understanding of their desires. To the [sexy] men who go down: I love (and appreciate) you guys!

The Great Cunnilingus Survey

1. Why do you like eating pussy? What do you like about it?

I love knowing my partner is enjoying what I'm doing. There's nothing like hearing a lady get inarticulate because of what my tongue is doing on her clit. After many years of happily doing that, the scent, taste, and texture of the experience has tremendously positive associations.

2. At what age did you start eating pussy, in relevance to the age at which you lost your virginity? Did performing oral come right away, or later?

I licked the woman during the session when she took my virginity before my cock ever got near her pussy. I didn't find it the delight I do nowadays, but I realized a gentleman makes sure his partner is aroused, at the very least, before any insertion happens.

3. When performing oral on a lady, what pubic hair style do you like best? Is it different from your general preferences on the subject?

All styles have their delights. I don't mind if she's natural, trimmed, or shaved.

4. What can a woman do to make your experience of eating her pussy even better? What can she do to turn you on?

Well, it doesn't hurt if she wants to suck me at the same time smile But, frankly, as long as she lets me know she's enjoying it, or what to do if she's not. Playing with her own nipples, stroking my hair, holding her lips apart; these are all indicators that she's participating, which is always hot.

5. What can she do to turn you off from eating her pussy?

I'm hard-pressed to think of anything.

6. Think of the first time you went down a woman. Did you like it or no? Was your love of cunnilingus immediate, or did that come later?

I didn't like it particularly the first time, but I didn't dislike it.

7. Have you gone down on a lady in any unusual locations? If so, where?

By Lush standards, probably nowhere unusual.

8. When a lady moves around a lot while you perform oral on her by actions, including: swirling her hips, legs shaking, pulling your hair, digging her nails into your back, wrapping legs around your head, etc., does this bother you or do you find this distracting at all?

As long as she doesn't pull away from me or hurt me in the process, I'm fine.

9. Honestly: do you like the smell/taste of pussy?

I do. I've really come to enjoy it.

10. Optional: Describe the sexiest or most erotic time you have ever had while going down on a woman.

Not sure if this is the most erotic experience, but I had a weekend with a lady once who literally took an hour of licking to get off. I felt pretty smug that I was able to do it. Fortunately, she liked riding my face, because if she'd been on her back and I'd been lying between her legs, my neck would still have a crick in it, twenty-odd years later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like eating pussy because I get a great sense of enjoyment out of making her moan and squirm. My lips and tongue can do things to her that my fingers and cock just quite can't manage to replicate. Those moments when all I can taste and smell is her arousal while I focus intently on making her feel good are easily some of the most intimate and erotic experiences I've ever had while on my knees. Hell, just the thought of it makes my mouth water just a little.

2. At what age did you start eating pussy, in relevance to the age at which you lost your virginity? Did performing oral come right away, or later?
I started eating pussy within about six months of losing my virginity. I figured that if I wanted to get head I had better give head first. Initially I had zero idea as to what I was doing but by listening and reading body language I became a rather fast learner.

3. When performing oral on a lady, what pubic hair style do you like best? Is it different from your general preferences on the subject?
If I'm going to go down on a woman, I prefer her to be well groomed. Her pussy doesn't necessarily need to be completely bare but anything more than the triangle or landing strip runs the risk of getting in the way and it's never any fun to cough up those loose hairs.

4. What can a woman do to make your experience of eating her pussy even better? What can she do to turn you on?
Help me help you. If there is something I can be doing just a little bit different to go from decent to outstanding, then believe me, I want to know. When I know I'm making her go wild with pleasure, that is one of the greatest turn-ons.

I will be very quickly turned off if her pussy isn't at least somewhat clean. Bad smells just have a way of getting to me.

6. Think of the first time you went down a woman. Did you like it or no? Was your love of cunnilingus immediate, or did that come later?
The first time I performed cunnilingus I was a bit nervous but after experiencing the joy it brought to her, I was in love.

I can't say that I have. I tried to give a girl road-head once but the angle just wasn't well suited so we settled for me just fingering her instead. Thank God for empty highways and cruise control!

8. When a lady moves around a lot while you perform oral on her by actions, including: swirling her hips, legs shaking, pulling your hair, digging her nails into your back, wrapping legs around your head, etc., does this bother you or do you find this distracting at all?
I find it to be as encouraging as applause. The more of it there is, the better I believe I am doing. Don't hold back by any means.

When it is clean yet freshly wet, I absolutely love everything about the smell and taste.

10. Optional: Describe the sexiest or most erotic time you have ever had while going down on a woman.
A girl I was dating at the time and I were rounding second base one afternoon in her dorm room. Her roommate was out but we knew she would be back in about 30-40 minutes. As the clothes started coming off, we both realized that the box of condoms I had kept at her place was empty. Since we wouldn't have time for me to run and grab more before her roommate would return and seeing as her place was essentially a shared studio apartment, that sort of forced our hand. She shrugged it off and began to get redressed but I stopped her and pushed her down onto the bed. I told her that just because I couldn't fuck her with my cock didn't mean that my tongue couldn't manage the duty instead. She gasped and moaned while I passionately did to her with my mouth all the things I wished to do with my whole body. Once she came I continued to eat her out as the heat of the moment and my frustration lingered. Within about a minute I had her building up to a second orgasm, causing her to squirm and writhe. I was amazed at just how much wetness she could produce. It seemed as if it would reappear more quickly than I could lap it up and the bottom half of my face was quickly becoming coated in her glistening juices. By the time it was all over I had managed to get her off three times, reducing her to little more than half-closed eyes and deep breathing.
When she had finally recovered, she offered to return the favor but after glancing at the clock and realizing her roommate's return was almost imminent, she rescinded. I told her it was fine but that maybe she could come by my place later for round two. Needless to say, that night was blissfully exhausting.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Chuckanator
0 likes
I like to please my lover. I like it because it is the most intimate of acts.

At 17. I had a mentor. An older woman (thirties) that lived across the street. I lost my virginity with my GF as it is in my story first time. I was young and clumsy. But within a year with Mrs. Hanson I was an experienced lover. I think I was just about the only 17 year old that knew how to find a G-spot.

Of course a well groomed and clean pussy is preferable.

Good communication is essential to great sex. Everyone is different. I love to take instruction.

Poor hygiene and definitely a fart kills the mood. Lol.

At first it was ewwww. You want me to do what??? It was definitely an acquired tast. However, when I discovered the pleasure it could bring her I was hooked.

Under blanket at beach. In the car.

A moving target makes it more challenging for sure. I just cup her butt cheeks to bring her under control.

Honestly, I don't think it will be added to the 21 flavors. Lol. But like I said, it's an acquired taste.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
1. Why do you like eating pussy? What do you like about it? I like the intimacy. I also like the imagery.

2. At what age did you start eating pussy, in relevance to the age at which you lost your virginity? Did performing oral come right away, or later? I ate pussy before I lost my virginity.

3. When performing oral on a lady, what pubic hair style do you like best? Is it different from your general preferences on the subject? I like a clean, smooth pussy the best, but I've never met one I didn't like.

4. What can a woman do to make your experience of eating her pussy even better? What can she do to turn you on? Get into it and tell me what works for her.

5. What can she do to turn you off from eating her pussy? Honestly, nothing.

6. Think of the first time you went down a woman. Did you like it or no? Was your love of cunnilingus immediate, or did that come later? It was immediate.

7. Have you gone down on a lady in any unusual locations? If so, where? Outside on a college campus. While parents were in the next room.

8. When a lady moves around a lot while you perform oral on her by actions, including: swirling her hips, legs shaking, pulling your hair, digging her nails into your back, wrapping legs around your head, etc., does this bother you or do you find this distracting at all? I love it.

9. Honestly: do you like the smell/taste of pussy? Yes!!!!

10. Optional: Describe the sexiest or most erotic time you have ever had while going down on a woman. The best is when I'm also receiving oral or when she's fingering herself. I fucking love that!
Force of Nature
0 likes
Would you like a woman's viewpoint?

When you are eating a woman you are in complete control. Move your tongue here and feel her squirm. Scrape your teeth there and hear her gasp. At the right time the tiniest nip on her clit can have her bucking. Hang on tight and think, I did that.

I didn't know I was gay until much later, but I liked to experiment. I went down on every girl who took me to bed, The first was at 16.

Every pussy is a new and wonderful experience. Some are naturally spare, some are thick jungle. Girls didn't shave other than their bikini line back in the land that time forgot. Clean-shaven and trimmed just add to the variety.

Squirm a lot. Show you are enjoying it. And cum. Cum early and cum often. And cum hard.

A motionless woman is not there. She probably thinks she's doing you a favour and all this weird shit should all be over soon. Try being a little aggressive. Just a little, don't hurt her.. You may break through her barriers to the point that she accidentally enjoys it.

The moment I started foraging I knew I was home.

Park count?

8. When a lady moves around a lot while you perform oral on her by actions, including swirling her hips, legs shaking, pulling your hair, digging her nails into your back, wrapping legs around your head, etc., does this bother you or do you find this distracting at all?
If she's moving she's enjoying.

Nectar of the goddesses..

A three-way. Her friend snuck in and they tag teamed me. I had no idea most of the time who I was doing or who was doing me.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

[I] I enjoy the taste, and being up close and personal to a soaking pussy...and the experience of pleasuring a woman: her sounds and reactions...

[I] Before I lost my virginity, but it was with the same person.

[I] I don't mind too much. I'd much rather she had it shaved or not because she wanted to, and because that's how she feels sexiest or mist confident. It's hardly my place to complain or dictate, is it!

[I]Moan, push herself against my mouth...in short, just enjoy it!

[I] Nothing she can do, per se...but she needs to be clean etc., but that's pretty obvious.

[I] I have always loved it, yes.

[I] Whilst she was on the phone, out in a field in the shade of a copse of trees...

[I] On the contrary, the more of that the better!

[I] On the whole, yes!

[I] A couple spring to mind...but really, any times when you know she really wants it, is into it, and when it ends in an amazing orgasm...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
1. The act of giving her multiple orgasms orally arouses me.
2. I was taught how to give a girl oral orgasms before I lost my virginity.
3. It doesn't matter, although I am more enthusiastic about satisfying her if there is any pubic hair at all.
4. If she sits on my face and grinds away or rides her way to orgasm, I'll be desperate.
5. If she doesn't seem to want or enjoy it, it will turn me off and I'd quit.
6. The first time was as good as the last time, and it's always a thrill for me.
7. On vacation, got inspired and threw her down on the floor in the closet while she was changing and made her come twice.
8. Any talking to encourage me in any way works well, if she grabs my head with her legs, yanks my hair with her fists, I won't quit until she passes out.
9. Except for a certain time of the month, the natural scent is a turn on, the taste of an aroused woman makes me hard.
10. The most exotic and erotic time was a threesome with two girls, getting and giving oral at the same time and then having them switch places and going all over again. Nothing more remarkable.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
My favorite would always be her riding my face as she takes her pleasure from me as I make every effort to give it to her letting her control me and tell me exacly what she wants me to do and where to lick, even though I don't really need any pussy licking training. I do love a hot and eager 69 too though, especially with her on top
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It is very intimate. I love knowing I'm giving her pleasure. Its also awesome to get to stick my face between her legs--who could ask for a better view?

Same age, but eating pussy came first.

Lips should be shaved smooth. Other than that I dot really care.

Give me some encouragement if I'm doing it right; if not, tell me what she needs me to do differently.

Being self conscious about her taste and smell. I am loving it, so just relax. If you showered within the last 24 hours it is fine.

It was just a new experience. New smells, new tastes but i defiantly liked it.

Not too unusual, but back seat of her car.

Not at all, just shows me she is enjoying herself

In my experience the taste/smell isn't very strong and is rather pleasant. Not something I would want for every meal though.

See #7
Pussý Addict
0 likes
I love her riding my face but 69 with her on top is hot too.