Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tell me what's the difference between love and Lust!

last reply
33 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How can you tell the difference between love and lust?????????????????? As a woman I feel I'm getting more confused and I need some male straight forward talk!
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder who the 2 people who viewed but walked away where hee hee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Lust" is where she can walk away and you just say, "That's all right. Plenty more where I found her."
Lurker
0 likes
Love for me is when I'm not around her and all I can think about is her, even when around other attractive women.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love sometimes involves lust. However, confusing the two can be a dangerous proposition.

Lust is: "I want it now" and love is "I am a better person because of this meeting".

Love isn't always everlasting, which is to say that the uplifting affect isn't ever-increasing. But, if you are lucky enough to find a person that has a constant positive affect on your life, put forth all reasonable effort to maintain that relationship.

When I met My One Everlasting Love, it was lust at first sight. After less than a month of dating I knew that she was The One.

After a year of dating, she broke up with me because I had many things to learn about myself (admission: I was an asshole). Through a great deal of effort from both of us, we remained friends but over the span of about two years we slowly lost touch with each other. Seven years after the breakup we met again by chance in a large crowd of people. I realized during our first re-date that she was still the ruler by which I measured all other women. After many apologies and a few months of work to completely rebuild the relationship we moved in together.

That was 14 years ago. It was then and still is worth every bit of effort.

My apologies regarding the proselytization.
Lurker
0 likes
I was taught that the difference between the two are; ....spit or swallow
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pb69
Love sometimes involves lust. However, confusing the two can be a dangerous proposition.

Lust is: "I want it now" and love is "I am a better person because of this meeting".

Love isn't always everlasting, which is to say that the uplifting affect isn't ever-increasing. But, if you are lucky enough to find a person that has a constant positive affect on your life, put forth all reasonable effort to maintain that relationship.

When I met My One Everlasting Love, it was lust at first sight. After less than a month of dating I knew that she was The One.

After a year of dating, she broke up with me because I had many things to learn about myself (admission: I was an asshole). Through a great deal of effort from both of us, we remained friends but over the span of about two years we slowly lost touch with each other. Seven years after the breakup we met again by chance in a large crowd of people. I realized during our first re-date that she was still the ruler by which I measured all other women. After many apologies and a few months of work to completely rebuild the relationship we moved in together.

That was 14 years ago. It was then and still is worth every bit of effort.

My apologies regarding the proselytization.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Conny-sure
I was taught that the difference between the two are; ....spit or swallow

you've got a point actually LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Lust is when you want to know what it's like, love is when you want to know what she's like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't kid yourself, lust is a necessary evil.

Let me share with you something I had to remind my own dear wife about when she asked a similar question. I wrote it down for her because I wanted her to have a record of how I felt at that precise moment when she asked me (and because I'll probably never be this insightful again).

"When we met it was pure 'Lust', the hunger for you was clearly evident in my eyes, but tempered by etiquette that demanded that we get to know each other a little before even thinking we could have sex. As we got to know each other we recognised the lust for each other through our eyes and revelled in it's pleasure, however, lust became tempered with 'Love' as I grew to really know you, to feel a connection I had never felt before. Oh trust me, the lust for you has never waned, but my love has grown stronger than lust and will sustain us until the day we die. Every day I try to show my love with my actions, my sacrifices and my dedication to you. The beauty of this evolution is that we have both recognised each others commitment and neither of us ever questioned the depth of the relationship because we each just knew we were meant to be togther. So, the answer to your question is that I both love and lust you, and will do so until the day I die."

I meant every word and 'Yes' to the less romantic of you out there......I so got laid that night!!!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lust is when you can walk away and think 'plenty more fish in the sea'
Love is when you cant live without the other person
Mitchell Jones. ;)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by eiotis123
Lust is when you want to know what it's like, love is when you want to know what she's like.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Don't kid yourself, lust is a necessary evil.

Let me share with you something I had to remind my own dear wife about when she asked a similar question. I wrote it down for her because I wanted her to have a record of how I felt at that precise moment when she asked me (and because I'll probably never be this insightful again).

"When we met it was pure 'Lust', the hunger for you was clearly evident in my eyes, but tempered by etiquette that demanded that we get to know each other a little before even thinking we could have sex. As we got to know each other we recognised the lust for each other through our eyes and revelled in it's pleasure, however, lust became tempered with 'Love' as I grew to really know you, to feel a connection I had never felt before. Oh trust me, the lust for you has never waned, but my love has grown stronger than lust and will sustain us until the day we die. Every day I try to show my love with my actions, my sacrifices and my dedication to you. The beauty of this evolution is that we have both recognised each others commitment and neither of us ever questioned the depth of the relationship because we each just knew we were meant to be togther. So, the answer to your question is that I both love and lust you, and will do so until the day I die."

I meant every word and 'Yes' to the less romantic of you out there......I so got laid that night!!!!

WOW! =d>
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love is what you need kind of like food to survive. Lust is what colors your passion and gives your heart wings and is what you need to live. That's how it works for me anyway.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
The difference between Love and Lust, is when you are in Love with someone, they are all you can think about, and you want to be with them all the time, even if that means, just cuddeling in their arms, and when you are not talking to them, or spending time with them, you are thinking about them. Now Lust, is when you just think about how good they can make you feel, and how bad you just want to have them in the bed with you.
Lurker
0 likes
Falling in love twice and losing both makes it easy to distinguish between love and lust. The warmth of being in love and the pain of losing it stay with you a very long time.
Lurker
0 likes
Love is when you don't even see her body, just her smile, and it makes you smile.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gimmesumpussy
$25 bucks an hour

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Love is when you don't even see her body, just her smile, and it makes you smile.

Yeah I visualise that Rocco.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lust to me is "I want to fuck her! Now! I dont care where!"
Love is "I dont realy care about me, just as long as i get her off at least 5 times"
Lurker
0 likes
Love is never having to say your sorry. Lust is never having to say anything at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Love is an emotion. No matter how pissed off she makes me, I still desire her affections.
Lust is an action. Not interested in the mind, just the ability to please each other physically.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
" Fuck me harder !! errr forgot your name " this is lust, " I love you and will love you for the rest of my life, love me tender my beloved " this is love
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love is waking up in the morning and having breakfast together. Lust is quietly sneaking out at 3am hoping to not be seen.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Love is the ache you feel when you're not together. Lust is the relief you feel when you're apart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexualCircus
Love is the ache you feel when you're not together. Lust is the relief you feel when you're apart.

Best answer so far.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
To me, lust is purely superficial...it's purely animalistic...it's only about hot sex and desire. Love is wanting to be with that special person...taking care of them and them taking care of you. Will to put up with the good and the bad no matter what. Lust is base desire and I want to fuck you as hard as I can, cum, and then leave.