Login

tan lines

last reply
22 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
do you think tan lines are sexy on women?
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I love tan lines as it adds to ther erotic pleasure of thinking I might see more than i actually do. lol
Active Ink Slinger
depends if they are scuptured like a bikini or just due to being out in the weather for long periods of time while working..
I love seeing them on a mans butt. as in his short lines but i can't stand seeing a woman's chest that has been weathered just due to v neck wearing for years...i have that. i hate it..it is a weathered part of my body i would love to have resurfaced...and mine is not half as bad as i have seen on others. i do feel fair skin people like myself really should not go for the tan look...it ages us in the long run faster then olive skin.
Active Ink Slinger
No tanlines is sexier (nude sunbathing).
Active Ink Slinger
Depends on placement. I am an absolute sucker for a sexy thong tan line. Drives me crazy. Up top I prefer a beautiful tan set of sexy nippled tits.
Lurker
Tan lines can be sexy, yes. But I prefer no tan lines.
Lurker
I prefer none.
Active Ink Slinger
I would rather see no tan lines, either.
Lurker
light tan lines or none
Active Ink Slinger
Prefer going nude if not thong or small trunks ;)
Active Ink Slinger
They can be. But I do agree the no tan line nude sunbathing look is hotter yet. (figuratively and literally)
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Guest
do you think tan lines are sexy on women?

if its from a tiny bikini...yes
I think it makes for an interesting effect and certainly draws the eye to the appropriate places, but I don't find it especially sexy, no.
Active Ink Slinger
Thank God some of you guys came through in the No Tan Lines Column.

You had me concerned for a while I have not had a tan line since my pre-pubescent years.

Sometimes on Vacation.
Active Ink Slinger
HELL YES, Freaking love tits with little white patch and little patch if white pussy with dark tan lines drives me nuts.
Lurker
Tan lines can be very sexy if they are small like thong and just the nipples.
Active Ink Slinger
I hate tan lines on a woman all women should tan naked
Lurker
I love them actually, for some strange, inexplicable reason I find them very sexy