158 replies
20.7k views
7 watchers
34 likes
1 like

I'm Gay and not at all interested in having sex with a woman

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

I am not attracted to men, but I am attracted to pre-op trans. I am open to sucking their cocks and being top or bottom. What does that make me?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Well I guess I could be scared maybe bicurious or little bie

Up until late teens never. Thought or wanted any guy in any way loved the pussy. Some wherensome how a single thought came to me i tryed it with a friend to no success... afew yesr later my gf had her fag/gay/ friend come stay a while.

Freshly out of the shower my gf was a way for a few days i got excited and horny. I let him suck me dry a few time later i felt bad for not returning. The friendly act so i did not to bad

But a while later and a new diff gf had a few wild 3 with her and her husband really got me thinking and going.

Now in my 30 had a few months run of a cocksucking jerk off finger my ass BRomance with a coworker and now i know iam hooked on both cock\ sweet pussy if you are thinking of it wounded about it try it dont let it be to late when u finally KNOW

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

When it comes to sexual orientation, there is a spectrum, and everyone's experience is unique. It seems like you're attracted to pre-op trans individuals and open to various sexual experiences with them. While labels can be helpful for some, sexuality is fluid and doesn't always fit into neat categories. Ultimately, it's up to you to define your own identity and what feels right for you.Building connections and understanding with others who share similar attractions can help create a supportive environment to explore your desires. If outdoor activities interest you as well, feel free to check out https://www.dicksoutdoors.com/ for a wide range of resources. Enjoy your self-discovery journey and have fun exploring both within yourself and the great outdoors!

1 like

I'm Gay and I'm sexually attracted to men.Would I consider being with a woman? Probably not

1 like

I'm Gay all the way.Would I consider sex with a woman? The thought has never crossed my mind

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

When I was younger, it was so much fun to find myself clicking with a woman and end up in bed, crawling all over each other's naked bodies in exploration. Now I want to do that with a man.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library