Which one do you go for?

38 votes remaining
Slutty (11 votes) 29%
Classy (22 votes) 58%
Middle ground (20 votes) 53%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I'm curious...

Your in a bar, and want to get lucky tonight. You look around for a gal (or guy if that's your thing) to try and chat up. There are three woman at the bar.

A slutty girl/boy, clearly easy, pretty much a sure thing.
A classy woman/man, you're gonna have to try hard with this one.
A gal/bloke somewhere in the middle, can't really tell if their a slut or not.

Who do you offer a drink?
Coming soon...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't do the "go to the bar to score" thing, but if I did, I would go for the middle ground... odds are there would be more in common and easier to build a rapport with.
The Engineer
0 likes
I'll go with the middle ground one and I have a personal opinion on that one..and I'll tell u why.

First of all I am not into sleazy girls..so slutty is out of the question.

Second why not classy? Well u said it yourself I would have to try hard to get to her..meaning she won't talk to anybody easily meaning she is an uptight women..ergo no go.

Third why the middle ground.cause she is not uptight, would be caring for other persons nature and feelings and well call me ," a slut for middle ground".
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always go for classy, you may have to try harder, and not get any in the end, but it's definitely worth it. Maybe you will score a second date, and get lucky.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leesi
Always go for classy, you may have to try harder, and not get any in the end, but it's definitely worth it. Maybe you will score a second date, and get lucky.

Amen gorgeous!
Lurker
0 likes
(Some one pls tell me how to make the box drop down of the answer of the one above you) .... Diffidently classy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GoodLilGirl
(Some one pls tell me how to make the box drop down of the answer of the one above you) .... Diffidently classy...

First, drag over the text you want to reply to from the box abover you, and then Hit the "Quote" button on the far right of the bar with your avatar name and Posted: msg. Good luck! ;)

Class of 82 - The Little Sister Halloween Party ~ My newest story preparing for the annual fraternity Halloween party.
Journey With You ~ A love poem about a full life shared.
The Game's Ultimate Prize ~ The evening begins with cocktails ... a recommended read.
Site administrator
0 likes
I will go with all three after 5 minutes and I fail in the order of classy, middle and slut. Might cost me three halves of lager but if I score it will be worth it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JasmineSmith
So I'm curious...

Your in a bar, and want to get lucky tonight. You look around for a gal (or guy if that's your thing) to try and chat up. There are three woman at the bar.

Who do you offer a drink?

So we're purely going on how they look in this bar situation.

It would have to be the woman in the middle ground as she would be the only one - from sight - to be comfortable with herself. The classy one is uncomfortable with the situation and given the responses so far she'd be right to feel that way as she's going to be batting off unwanted attention all evening.

The "slut" is obviously compensating for something. Approach her if you must but don't be surprised if she has her arms around someone else's neck when you come back from the toilet.

To be honest, if they are together I won't be approaching any of them. Three women who are so externally diverse have either been friends for a hell of a long time or they're related. Either way, if I don't get signals informing me otherwise, approaching any of them isn't going to add anything to their evening.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Leesi

Go for classy. Even if you don't get that second date, you've already gotten lucky, you got to hang out with someone classier than yourself (classier than me anyway, I'm sure many of you are very classy).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Go for classy. Even if you don't get that second date, you've already gotten lucky, you got to hang out with someone classier than yourself (classier than me anyway, I'm sure many of you are very classy).

This made me smile, I think you're classy too
Lurker
0 likes
Classy always. You can go nice places and get looked at for being classy not looked down at for being slutty.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simran_Kaur_Chawla
I'll go with the middle ground one and I have a personal opinion on that one..and I'll tell u why.

First of all I am not into sleazy girls..so slutty is out of the question.

Second why not classy? Well u said it yourself I would have to try hard to get to her..meaning she won't talk to anybody easily meaning she is an uptight women..ergo no go.

Third why the middle ground.cause she is not uptight, would be caring for other persons nature and feelings and well call me ," a slut for middle ground".

I am a classy woman, but I am very far from "uptight"! I'm fun and outgoing and attract a lot of men, and sometimes women as well, at bars. I believe "classy" refers to how you HANDLE those encounters. I don't sleep with just any man. You have to earn my respect and adoration. And, quite frankly, if what you are looking for is a quickie in a bar, I can definitely appreciate that, it just won't be with me! But, if you're willing to put in the work to earn my respect, I'll make it worth your efforts! xo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Classy definitely, like Dimples above!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tucker

Amen gorgeous!

So sweet, thanks!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by OTownDimples

I am a classy woman, but I am very far from "uptight"! I'm fun and outgoing and attract a lot of men, and sometimes women as well, at bars. I believe "classy" refers to how you HANDLE those encounters. I don't sleep with just any man. You have to earn my respect and adoration. And, quite frankly, if what you are looking for is a quickie in a bar, I can definitely appreciate that, it just won't be with me! But, if you're willing to put in the work to earn my respect, I'll
make it worth your efforts! xo.

Yeap, far from uptight, but nothing beats class! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MovingOn14

First, drag over the text you want to reply to from the box abover you, and then Hit the "Quote" button on the far right of the bar with your avatar name and Posted: msg. Good luck! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
It worked!! Thank you MovingOn14.... smile
Lurker
0 likes
In a way, the two are two sides of the same coin.

That'll happen when your aroused exclusively by class and when the way your express your sensuality is classy (i.e. not vulgar)
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by JasmineSmith

The thing is, appearances are deceptive. I can think of a few of my friends who dress and act more than suggestively, but that's it. Its just for fun and they are in no way the "sure thing" they might seem to be to the uninitiated. And what does "classy" mean? Does it refer to class, or a clothes label, or just mean someone who is calm and socially adept? I genuinely don't mean to be picky with the forum poster, just pointing out that people are much more complex than three simple, apparent "types".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore

...just pointing out that people are much more complex than three simple, apparent "types".

Very true, Curvy. What if you've gone after her because you've assumed she's "classy", but then she immediately grabs your crotch? What is she now? Middle ground, perhaps? Slutty with a classy appearance?

Interesting question though!
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore

people are much more complex than three simple, apparent "types".

Totally agree, but I was just wondering - down to all the girls who seem to forget to put clothes on in summer - about first impressions. I was wondering if guys see this as more of a turn on or off. Thought I'd throw it in a scenario type question. xxx
Coming soon...
0 likes
When u have to work for it..the reward is ever so sweet

But have to agree three types is a bit limiting

Have to laugh at the forget to put clothes on...lol ..oh they know EXACTLY what they are doing..

But because I show off my world class chest do not assume I am easy. ..

For that moment they are MINE and I am enjoying them!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Sluts are way more fun. Classy...lol please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Classy is soooo sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm taking Classy!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
depends on your intended audience, and yeah, i second what FL said.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
The 'Classy' ones are probably the biggest sluts. You might need to go to the health clinic later. Looks are deceiving. If they're hanging out in a bar they know how to deceive.
Lurker
0 likes
Both please ;)