Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sloppy seconds , thirds, fourths etc...........

last reply
249 replies
53.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only thing better than cumming inside a girls pussy is having sloppy seconds! It’s the best feeling ever and I never last very long either.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have always wanted to slide my cock into a cum filled pussy! Don't care what number I would be 2nd,3rd or last!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have only done it, with my girlfriend (mid 1970's) and again later the same day. She still had some left in her from the earlier session. Lovely mess in her panties, especially after the second time.

I am not into sharing partners.

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

Love the sensation - never had the pleasure of following anyone but myself, however. Sometimes a good, plentiful application of unnecessary lube to mimic the sensation of sloppy seconds can also be enjoyable, you just have to create the fantasy in your own mind that way.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I love fucking my wife after she’s had others fill her with cum. I make a point to not go first. Before I had done it the idea freaked me out and didn’t plan it that way but after the first time in her used pussy it’s all I wanted when I had the chance.

0 likes

Would absolutely love to try thirds forths etc. Our FWB already shoots some of the biggest loads I've ever seen so I've probably felt close to at least as much as thirds would have. I have told him and my wife to set up a date night for the two of them and after they fuck I want her to keep as much of his sperm inside her until they get back. Then I want for him to fuck her and leave a deposit again before I take my turn.

0 likes

Quote by rbfd

I love fucking my wife after she’s had others fill her with cum. I make a point to not go first. Before I had done it the idea freaked me out and didn’t plan it that way but after the first time in her used pussy it’s all I wanted when I had the chance.

I was the same way. The first time he meant to pull out and I remember his saying sorry when he moved away from her. I was looking down at my wife on her back and she said "it's ok just go...do it" I plunged my cock into her feeling myself soaking in his cum and have been addicted since.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Never been there but have no issue with the idea, in fact, it might even be a turn on if the guy was a good friend. Perhaps not so much if it was a stranger, but I'd probably still do it under the right circumstances. It's amazing how the little head can do the thinking for you when you are in a boned up state!

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

I've never gone after another guy (although I would love to), but I have had sex with the same woman two (or three) times in one night, and sloppy seconds (or thirds) is kind of fun. Don't even comprehend the "just nasty" comment on Page One.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library