Skinny Dipping

last reply
81 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was wondering if any of the men here still skinny dip? Either alone or with your partner.
Do any of the men or women skinny dip as couples?
I enjoy skinny dipping in out pool, we live in a house on very secluded property.

My wife rarely will join me unless it it totally dark and a very warm night.
Once and a great while some of my male friends will skinny dip with me after some hard work.
When younger we did have a party where 5 couples who were all long time friends swam nude, that is not common.

The question simply is, do you like to swim in the nude?
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Lurker
0 likes
I love swimming nude! Have not done it in quite a while tho.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes. Hubbie and I along with some of our swinger friends do often. At home I swim in the nude most mornings when it is warm enough. We just returned a couple weeks ago from a 5 week visit with swinger friends in NY. We skinny dipped every time we were able to swim in the creek behind their country home. It was too cold for most of the trip. Even on warmer days the water was still cold and it took a while to get use to the water. But the sun felt good on our naked bodies as we tanned and played on the beach. Their place is very secluded.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Went sailing this morning. It was so freaking hot, I had to jump in the water naked to cool off. Love the freedom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to swim in the nude as it is wonderfully liberating, whether alone or in company
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to swim period. So skinny dipping is enjoyable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got hooked when I was forced to swim nude at the YMCA as a young man.

Quote by ralphbranca
I love swimming nude! Have not done it in quite a while tho.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy doing on hot summer nights like this evening, as we have no neighbors, no worries.
When I get done mowing the property and trimming I am sweaty and hot, drop clothing and cool and clean off.
As you can tell, I love it ...

Quote by Dancewithme
I love to swim period. So skinny dipping is enjoyable.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a private pool in my Florida home and that's the only way we swim. Me, my wife, my stepdaughters, my wife's girlfriends. Is there any other way?
Lurker
0 likes
I have a private pool in my Florida home and that's the only way we swim. Me, my wife, my stepdaughters, my wife's girlfriends. Is there any other way?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love to swim nude. Love to be nude as much as possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love to do it.. and had some sex in water too!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MrAve
I got hooked when I was forced to swim nude at the YMCA as a young man.

I'm sure there's a story behind this statement, but I'm not sure I want to hear it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hooked on swimming nude, I love the free feeling when swimming naked.
I mentioned forced since back then there were no swim suits allowed in the pool in the old days.
Now I enjoy my own pool nude and never wear a swim suit, our house is very private.

Nothing better than cutting and trimming the lawn in my sweats short and just stripping by the pool and jump in.
My wife often joins me on hot summer nights like yesterday.. ;)

Quote by Volya

I'm sure there's a story behind this statement, but I'm not sure I want to hear it...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MrAve

I mentioned forced since back then there were no swim suits allowed in the pool in the old days.

Ah, much better than I feared. "Forced" can mean so many things, and most of them imply non-consensual. Glad it was harmless.

Yeah, swimming in the buff is pretty AOK in my book. The wife & I have gone to nude beaches on a couple of continents, and we've always found them to be quite pleasant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Volya

Ah, much better than I feared. "Forced" can mean so many things, and most of them imply non-consensual. Glad it was harmless.

Yeah, swimming in the buff is pretty AOK in my book. The wife & I have gone to nude beaches on a couple of continents, and we've always found them to be quite pleasant.

My wife will not go to a nude beach with me, I have not been to one in 40 years, back then I was built better.
We were in St. Martin a couple weeks ago and I asked her to go, she said no way, she is very insecure about her looks as she got more mature.
Though she will skinny dip but then it is only me there, except one time our oldest son age 25 stopped by to say hello.

LOL.. I had to walk him back in the house as mom hugged close to the side of the pool, I through out a robe after sending son for some beers, now she keeps a robe out there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we were members of a nudist swim club for years. My wife is completely at ease being naked, though eventually dropped out because our schedule made it difficult to take advantage very often

However last summer they had an 'old timers' reunion, and we went. It felt just as natural as ever.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Skinny dipping is great. Hell, just about anything outdoors and naked is awesome
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MrAvg
I was wondering if any of the men here still skinny dip? Either alone or with your partner.
Do any of the men or women skinny dip as couples?
I enjoy skinny dipping in out pool, we live in a house on very secluded property.

My wife rarely will join me unless it it totally dark and a very warm night.
Once and a great while some of my male friends will skinny dip with me after some hard work.
When younger we did have a party where 5 couples who were all long time friends swam nude, that is not common.

The question simply is, do you like to swim in the nude?

As a rule i always swim nude. Whether in pool or beach. If crowded i do not swim as i cannot take off all cloths
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I always swim Naked in my Pool...Love to watch my tits Float ...It feels so Good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Panda36DD
I always swim Naked in my Pool...Love to watch my tits Float ...It feels so Good

forgive Panda: We like to watch your tits float toosmile))
Lurker
0 likes
I love to swim nude in the pool, ocean or bay
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
go skinny dipping 7pm every night at W.B Ontario
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like skinny dipping in my hot tub with my lover
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Panda, when you swim naked and cast your gaze upon your bountiful harvest ( ), do you always sing "Islands in the Stream'?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm too ashamed of my body to skinny dip.
Lurker
0 likes
Yep... neighbors swim with us and we always have an 'adult swim' when kids go to bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughty_nice22
I'm too ashamed of my body to skinny dip.

you should not be i would go skinny dipping with you

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by squirtmaster

you should not be i would go skinny dipping with you

Mmmmmmm thank you squirtmaster