Shaving of the male pubis

last reply
64 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am seeing a guy on a regular basis for casual sex and that is all it will ever be. He wants to Throat Fuck, but he is reluctant to shave his Pubic Hair as I would like.

Would this be an issue for many of you guys?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not if you were asking me....lol. No big deal to shave or trim. Always have to please her first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been shaving for a couple years now. Love how it feels.
Always looking to have fun. Never a challenge too big or a woman too damn sexy for me to try!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been asked before to shave in order to make sex (penetration and oral) better on her end. I usually stay nicely trimmed but sometimes I fall behind on maintenance. I've always reacted positively to the requests, knowing that it's simple to do and will lead to more sex.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am completely bald down there
Lurker
0 likes
Always shaved smooth, feels good
Lurker
0 likes
im shaved - i prefer it that way. just got to be carefull - I kniched my balls last time...
the wife says she prefers me down there short and trimmed instead.
Lurker
0 likes
I've shaved at the request of a lover... I found it to be very erotic... he's missing out on a special treat, not to mention the appreciation I'm sure would be shown.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No not for me. I find the pubic area more sensual when clean shaved, both mine and hers.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
I've been shaving my cock and balls for sometime now. It's part of my daily showering routine and rarely miss a day. It adds to the pleasure immensely (for both of us)

Reduces the amount of "male dental floss" for her too ?

You always say just the right things! ?
Lurker
0 likes
I already closely trim, but would happily go the whole way if it meant someone would like doing that for me!
Lurker
0 likes
Good God no, and as someone above said, particularly if you were asking. "Paris is well worth a Mass" as the man said. Besides, it feels good. And if that's what the lady wants, that's what the lady should get.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always clean shave feels much nicer and like one said prefer to floss later not during passion such a turn off.
colin123
0 likes
It would not be an issue for me. My wife likes me to be smooth and always treats me to extra special treatment when i have just shaved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shave about 2 razor width and ball sac. Makes it much smoother and easier for BJ's. I'm all for it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I trim and go for a wax, also find plucking them lasts longer and dont get that prickly feeling during regrowth. My preference.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope already done shaved and keep it that way
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all I prefer to be smooth
colin123
0 likes
Not an issue for me, my wife asked me to shave many tears ago and i have kept shaved ever since.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a fan of shaving, like the natural look. A bit of trimming is ok, but shaving, no way.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Completely bald here; I also make it a part of my daily shower routine. So, if i wasn't shaved and you asked me too... I would do it for sure. Sex is simply hotter being bald.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Started doing it for my new lover who is the most oral lady I have ever been with, she loves me smooth there. We are both hairless and it feels fantastic and so does her oral which goes everywhere down there without hesitation. Men or women, smooth is more sensual and leads to more and better oral sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I have long kept myself trimmed above and shaved below, it would still never have been an issue for me. I do also find it increases my sensitivity.

And as far as her, as long as she keeps herself trimmed I am satisfied.
If you or your lover have ever wanted to sensually submit or take control, you might care to read ~ Cat's Meow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to keep myself trim anyhow. If she wanted me to shave, I'd go get myself a wax job. I've shaved with a razor before and had a lot of itching and red bumps when it grew back.
Lurker
0 likes
my wife loves me smooth all over
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wouldn't be an issue. I shave now and then anyway, but if she had a particular request, it would happen for her.
Do unto others BEFORE hey do unto you
Lurker
0 likes
I am bare balls and all, just a landing strip to tickle her nose...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No issue here. Alway have since wife and I been together. Though she never asked. I figured as much time as she spends dn there it's the least I culd do. and.. well.. I like it too.